Talking to Liam

*Chapter 15: Talking to Liam*

*Liam's POV*

*After Louis and Ariel fall asleep*

As I laid in my bunk with the curtain closed, I sobbed silently. It hurt me when the band split, but listening to Ariel's story and hearing that she was a fan and how hurt she was when we split, made me feel even worse. I never really thought about the fans when the band split. I just let myself go and was upset at myself for the band splitting, so I guess I was letting it out on everyone else.

*5 minutes later*

I was laying in my bed, still sobbing from Ariel's words, I heard footsteps approaching the bunk area, and then getting closer to my bunk. I didn't want them to see me crying, so I laid on my side, facing the wall, and pulled the blankets over my head, hoping they would leave me alone.

Unfortunately I was wrong. They pulled open the curtains and pulled me out of the bunk. I then realized it was Paul who was disturbing me.

I thought about saying something obnoxious, but decided against it. I don't have the energy to get beat up again. I just stayed silent, as I lied on the floor and hoped for the best.

"Get up now." He said a low, calm, but angry tone.

I did as I was told, afraid he was going to smack me again. My face is still swollen.

"Get into the TV room, now." He said in a firm tone.

Again, I did as I was told and wiped my eyes on my way, making sure that Paul didn't notice. As I walked into the TV area, I noticed Niall walk passed me into the back of the bus with a little girl in his arms. I didn't think much of it as I saw Simon standing there with a disappointed look on his face. I wanted to burst out crying there, but I couldn't I didn't want to show them any weakness, even though my eyes look puffy and red. Though, they probably don't notice with my swollen cheek.

"What happened to you Liam? You were such a good guy." Simon finally said with disappointment in his voice.

I just stayed silent. I'm afraid if I speak, then I might start crying again. So I just shrugged my shoulders instead.

"To be honest, I was expecting that same guy earlier today. But instead I got someone who I don't even recognize." Simon continue, then paused, waiting to see if I would answer.

"Paul can you give us a moment please." Simon said to Paul.

"I think I'm good right here." Paul said from right behind me. I could feel his stare burning the back of my head.

"Paul, that wasn't a suggestion. That was an order." Simon said firmly.

I heard Paul sigh loudly before walking to the back of he bus.

"Come here and sit." Simon said sitting on the couch and patted the seat next to him.

I stared at him for a minute, but did as I was told.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

I nodded, again afraid of what my voice is going to do on me. I didn't make eye contact. I just kept staring at the floor with my hands in pockets, slouching in my seat.

"Don't lie to me Liam. I know you're not okay. I can tell you've been crying." Simon said, paused waiting for me to say something, but when I didn't, he continued. "I can already tell that you're changing back to your normal self. You didn't talk back or give Paul an obnoxious comment when he pulled you from your bunk. You also listened the first time when he  asked you to come out here."

I stayed silent, but finally speaking up, hoping my voice wouldn't turn on my.

"Can I please go back to my buck?" I asked my voice coming out as a shaky whisper.

"I'm not done with you yet." Simon said.

I just nodded and continued to stay in the same position then I had been in this whole time.

"Liam you have to know that I am only disappointed in you because I know that you are a better person than the way you're acting. It hurts me to see you like this. It hurts me to know that Paul has to forcibly remove you from your bunk, just so you can do what we want you to do. I just want the old Liam back. I honestly liked him better." Simon said.

I could hear the hurt and disappointment in his voice and honestly I can't handle it any longer. I got up and ran into my back. I went into my bunk, closed my curtain and sobbed. Listening to the words Simon was saying was too much to handle. I just want to go home.

*Simon's POV*

"Do you want me to get him back out here?" Paul asked as he walked into the TV area.

"No, it's alright. He needs to get some rest anyway." I replied.

"I honestly can't believe how nasty and rude it's being. You don't understand how much that bothers me." Paul said.

"He's just hurting right now. He'll eventually get back to his normal self." I told him.

"Yeah, well I doubt it. He's changed and I don't think there's any going back." Paul confessed.

"You just got to give him time. This is probably hard for him. He doesn't even know why we kidnapped him in the first place. He's probably scared too. He hasn't seen us in years. He can't change over night." I told Paul before going to the back of the bus.

"Where are you going?" Paul called to me.

"To bed. We've got an early flight in the morning." Simon replied.

Honestly, I really hope I'm right about Liam. I really hope he does get better.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you guys are liking this book so far.

Honestly, I'm enjoying writing this book.

Please tell me how you're liking this book so far.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!