Epilogue

*Epilogue*

*Liam's POV*

*10 Years Later*

"Liam, they're going to be here any minute, can you hurry up and get dressed." My beautiful wife, Ariel yelled from the living room.

Yes, I married Ariel. Can you believe it? We have been married for about 8 years now. We have two beautiful children, 7 year old Arianna and and 5 year old Jessica. As for me and the boys, we all moved back to London, where we all spent many days together. Yeah we all had our separate lives and jobs, but every weekend was spent with each other. Zayn and Aubrey ended up dating and getting married a year later, they now have a three year old son. Niall and Kayla ended up improving their relationship and got married. Amanda of course was the flower girl. Speaking of Amanda, she is now twelve years old and looks just like her Niall. It's scary because they look exactly alike. They even have the same personality. Harry ended up meeting a girl soon after the tour ended and they have been dating ever since. He actually proposed to her on their 10 year anniversary of dating. As for Louis, he has found the girl of his dreams and married her. Soon they had three children. Unfortunately, his wife died not too long ago from an illness, leaving him a single father of three. All of us chip in and help in any way we can. We love Louis and his children and would do anything for them. As for Paul and Simon, we all still keep in contact with them. In fact, they both come over on the weekends when we all have our little get togethers. Having everyone together in under one roof is where I feel most at home. Knowing that I am with the people who picked me up when I was down.

"Liam, they're here. Are you ready?" Ariel yelled from the front door.

"Coming down now." I said.

I quickly made my way down the stairs and into the living room where I was surrounded by the people I love the most. I honestly don't know what I would do without them. With them I regained the closure I needed when we parted ways all those years ago. I am now, finally happy and at peace with my life.

________________________________________________________________________________

And just like that, it's over.

I just wanted to thank you guys for reading this story. It means a lot.

I really enjoyed writing this book. It was actually my favorite one I have written so far.

Please tell me what you thought of this story.

I will be writing a new one shortly.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

And thanks for reading!

Thanks!