Surprising Aubrey Part 2

*Chapter 25: Surprising Aubrey Part 2*

*Ariel's POV*

"Ariel, what is One Direction doing in our kitchen?" She asked in disbelief and shock, causing everyone to laugh. Even Liam.

"You want to know where I have been the past few weeks?" I asked her, ignoring her question.

"Um, yeah." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well, Simon and I have been picking up these wonderful people." I told her.

"Why?" She asked.

"Well, I would like to personally invite you to the first two concerts of the One Direction Reunion Tour." I said as my smile grew bigger on my face.

"Please tell me this is some kind of joke?" She said in a shocked tone, causing us to laugh.

"Sorry, it's true." Simon replied.

Aubrey got up from her seat, slowly made her way over to me, and punched me in the arm. Hard.

"Ow! What was that for?" I asked as I held my arm in pain.

"For not telling me about this." She replied.

"I was not allowed to." I said.

Soon enough we were bickering back and fourth like we used to. This always used to happen back before I started moping around.

"Girls!" Simon said, finally interjecting.

"Sorry." We mumbled in unison.

"So boys this is my best friend, Aubrey. Aubrey, you obviously know Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and the one and only Zayn Malik." I introduced.

"Wait, so you're going to be participating in this tour too?" Aubrey asked, directing her attention towards Zayn.

"Yup." Zayn replied, popping the 'p'.

"Yes" Aubrey said happily, causing us to laugh.

We all were silent for a second before Aubrey had a sudden realization.

"Ariel, if you what are you going to be doing on this trip that's so important? I mean it's not like you are the one singing or anything." Aubrey asked.

We all went dead silent. Simon notified everyone that I was going to be watching Amanda on tour, but we have yet to tell Aubrey that Amanda even exits.

"What? What'd I say?" Aubrey asked, suddenly becoming very self-concious.

"Uh," I said, but I couldn't find the words to explain the situation.

"Hold on." Niall said, suddenly leaving the room, then coming back with Amanda.

"Niall, who is that?" Aubrey asked cautiously.

"Aubrey, I would like you to meet Amanda, my daughter." Niall said as Aubrey fainted.

"That was my same reaction." Zayn said.

*Fifteen Minutes Later*

"Aubrey, are you okay?" I asked her.

Everyone moved to the living room after I Liam to carry her from the kitchen to the couch. I'm surprised he didn't put up a fight. Normally you would have to force him into doing something. But he was actually more than happy to do it.

"Yeah, but I had this weird dream. One Direction was in our house and sang and Niall had a daughter." Aubrey said, just laying there.

"Sorry, that wasn't a dream." Niall old her.

"YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER!" Aubrey suddenly screamed, causing us to jump.

"Yeah, for two years now." Niall replied.

"Wow a lot can happen in two years." Aubrey mumbled.

"We have one more surprise for you." Simon told her.

"What could be more surprising than Niall having a daughter?" Aubrey asked.

"Having me on tour with them." Paul said, coming out of nowhere.

"This day keeps getting weirder and weirder." Aubrey says.

*Liam's POV*

After we arrived in London, our first stop was to surprise Ariel's friend. I wasn't too thrilled about it at first. But then I laid eyes on her and I immediately put all my effort into singing. She is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. When Ariel asked me to carry her to the couch in the living room, I didn't argue. I did it the first time I was asked. Once she was on the couch, I watched her from the corner of the room.

*Ariel's POV*

*After spending a whole day with Aubrey*

"Well, I'm sorry to cut this trip short but we have to go." I told Aubrey.

"Wait, aren't you staying here?" Aubrey asked in confusion.

"Actually, I have to stay with the boys at all times. But I'll see you at the concerts before I leave." I told her.

We all walked back to the bus, which was down the street. As soon as we entered the bus we all went to our bunks. Simon didn't even book us a hotel. We're spending the next two weeks sleeping on the bus.