Finding Harry

*Chapter 17: Finding Harry*

*Simon's POV*

*After the Plane Ride*

*On the bus*

Ever since the plane, Louis is the only person Liam would talk to and even then Liam wouldn't say much. I think Liam's depressed and doesn't know it. He's not talking to anyone besides Louis, he's not eating and he's barely getting out of bed. To be honest, I'm worried about him. I think Paul is too, but I don't think he wants to show it.

"When do we get to Holmes Chapel?" Ariel asked impatiently.

"Actually we arrived 10 minutes ago. I've just been looking for parking. I just needed a spot where Harry wouldn't see the bus." The driver called back as he parked the bus a block away from where we're supposed to surprise Harry.

"Okay, Simon and Ariel, you guys are on." The driver said as he opened the bus doors.

Ariel and I basically ran off the bus and down the block.

"Wait a second, this is all businesses." Ariel said in confusion.

"Yeah, I know." I replied giving her a second to realize where we were going.

"This is not happening." Ariel said in disbelief.

"Turn around." I said.

She did as she was told and there it was. The bakery Harry worked at before he was famous and after he was famous.

"Are we just going to stare at it our go inside?" I asked, laughing at Ariel's expression.

"Sorry, let's go." She replied.

I went in first with Ariel following close behind.

"Hello ma'am, is Harry Styles working today?" I asked the lady whose back was to me.

When she turned around to answer, she took a step back, not expecting the one and only Simon Cowell to be standing there.

"Uh, yeah, let me go get him. He's in the back." She replied.

"Thank you so much." I replied with a smile.

"Nervous?" I asked in a low tone.

"Kind of." I replied.

A moment later, Ariel and I both heard the one and only Harry Styles' voice.

"No he's not." Harry said in disbelief.

"It's true. Go look for yourself." The lady responded.

Not even a second later Harry was out front, looking as shocked as ever.

"I told you." The lady said, causing Ariel and I to laugh.

Harry immediately came out from behind the counter and gave me a tight hug.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked in shock as he pulled away from the hug.

"I'm here to ask you a question." I replied.

"And what would that be?" Harry asked.

"I've decided to put together a One Direction Reunion Tour to give not only you guys, but also the fans some closure. Ariel Jones here is a fan of yours and has been so upset for the last three years that she hasn't left her house. I convinced her to come on this trip to get her out of the house and meet her idols while helping me convince you guys to do the tour. Are you up for it?" I explained in one breath.

Harry was silent for a moment, trying to understand what Simon had said to him. Once it all registered, he asked one question.

"Fan, huh?" He asked as he stroked his chin.