Sharing the Surprise

*Chapter 60: Sharing the Surprise*

*Simon's POV*

*After the Concert*

So the concert has officially, but the boys haven't come back to the dressing room yet. They're going to meet some fans before coming back to the dressing room to get their things. This is good. That means that Ariel is going to get back to the dressing room before them. I have something to tell her that I don't want the boys to know just yet.

"Hey Simon, the boys still with the fans?" Ariel said happily as she came into the room.

"Yup. You enjoy the concert?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, it was amazing as usual, even though I'm kind of bitter at 4 of them. But that's a story for another time." She replied.

"Listen Ariel, there's something I need to run by you before the boys get back." I said nervously.

"What is it?" Ariel asked with concern, noticing the concern in my voice.

"So, I know that the boys last show isn't for awhile, but I was thinking about have their families come back out to come see them perform." I told her.

"Are you sure that's a good idea? It didn't really end well the last time." Ariel said, noticeably skeptical.

"I know it sounds crazy, but I talked with Kayla and she's willing to give Niall another chance-" I started, but was interrupted by Ariel.

"You talked to Kayla?" She asked, with her voice being a mix of shock and disbelief.

"Yeah, kinda." I replied in a guilty tone.

"Niall is finally in a good place. He literally just forgave us for that incident. How's he going to feel when she just shows up in the dressing room waiting for him?" Ariel asked in a tone that I couldn't describe.

"I have no idea. But I was hoping to find out in the near future." I told her.

"How near in the future are we talking about?" Ariel asked.

"Oh, don't worry. Not in the near near future. I was thinking more when the other families come, she can join." I replied.

"Oh yeah, because Kayla and Niall's family really hit it off the last time they were together." Ariel replied sarcastically.

"Listen, she's willing to give them another chance. She really hasn't dated anyone since Niall. She says that he was the one. So I'm crossing my fingers and hoping for the best." I told her.

"Fine. Whatever. You obviously had that part of the surprise all planned out, so why not just go with it." Ariel said and I just chuckled.

"So are you really going to surprise the boys with their families at their last concert?" Ariel asked with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, I figured the boys didn't really get to spend time with them when they visited the last time, so I invited them out for another concert." I replied.

"I really hope this surprise goes well because I really don't want them to fight with their families." Ariel stated after a few moments of silence.

"Me too." I replied just as the boys came through the door.

"Hey boys, good job tonight!" I said happily as they came through the door.

"Thanks." They all said in unison.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Liam walk over to Ariel and gently give her a kiss on the lips before they started talking. From the moment those two met, I had a good feeling about them. I knew that Louis and Ariel weren't going to last. Just the way Liam and Ariel looked at each other every time they were in the same room together made me smile a little bit. She's going to be the one who brings Liam back to his old self. Just you watch.