The Interview Part 3

*Chapter 50: The Interview Part 3*

*Liam's POV*

"Well," The Interviewer asked impatiently.

I quickly looked over at the fan who gave me the words of encouragement earlier, then at the entire audience filled of One Direction fans who deserve to know the truth. So I took at deep breath and told the interviewer everything. I told her every single detail. I even told her about the rocky start we had at the beginning of the tour. I told her everything like she was my therapist. And once I was done, no one spoke. No one said a word. The words were filled with tears and disbelief.

*Harry's POV*

As Liam told his story, I sat there in disbelief. I sat there and cried because this whole time I thought he just didn't want to be there. I thought he stayed in his bunk because he didn't want to be here. Didn't want to see us. But in reality, he was going though something pretty big. And he was doing it alone.

I can't believe all this time Liam has been going through this alone this whole time and I was sitting there hating him because I thought he didn't want to be around us.

*Zayn's POV*

As Liam finished up his story, I sat there in shock. I sat there, not daring to say a word. Liam has always been there for the boys and I. When I was in the band, he was always the person that would keep us grounded. Always the person that we went to when we were having a bad day. He was like that even when I left the bad.

And now, he was having bad days. We were the one's he was supposed to go and talk to about these bad days. But instead, he was going through it all alone. And that's why I am sitting here in shock.

*Simon's POV*

I can't believe it. I knew he was going through a hard time. I knew he was depressed, but I didn't do anything to make him feel like he could come talk to me. Instead, I just ignored it. I let the boys hate him. I let myself him. Heck, I let Paul loathe him. And I didn't do anything about it. I didn't do anything about it.

*Paul's POV*

As Liam told his story, I had felt instant regret. I should have known at the beginning of this tour when Liam was not acting like himself. I should have known when he wouldn't get out of his bunk. But instead, I just loathed him. I couldn't even be in the same room with him. Heck, I've barely spoken two words to him since the beginning of the tour, let alone look at him. As Liam told his story, I stand there filled with shock and regret.

*Liam's POV*

After a long few moments of silence, something I never thought would happen happened. One by one each member of the audience stood up and told me how much they supported me. They told me that they loved me. They even shared some memories they had of me. Some of them funny, some of them were why they loved me. Then, after they shared their stories, something amazing happened. Something else I didn't think would happened.

They started singing one of our songs. They started singing 'Strong'.

"My hands,
Your hands
Tied up
Like two ships.

Drifting
Weightless.
Waves try to break it.
I'd do anything to save it.
Why is it so hard to say it?

My heart,
Your heart
Sit tight like book ends.

Pages
Between us
Written with no end.
So many words we're not saying.
Don't wanna wait 'til it's gone.
You make me strong."

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."
But I don't care,
I'm not scared of love.
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong
That you make me strong?

Think of
How much
Love that's been wasted.

People
Always
Trying to escape it.
Move on to stop their heart breaking.
But there's nothing I'm running from.
You make me strong.

I'm sorry if I say, "I need you."
But I don't care,
I'm not scared of love.
'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker.
Is that so wrong?
Is it so wrong?

So, baby, hold on to my heart, oh, oh.
Need you to keep me from falling apart.
I'll always hold on.
'Cause you make me strong."

A few moments later, the song ended and a few tears left my eyes. Man, I love my fans.

"Liam, I think it's clear that you have the full support of your fans. And I am sure that you have the support of the rest of One Direction and of course Simon. I know you have my support as well." The interviewer said.

"Thank you." I mumbled.

"Well, that's all we have time for today. Thank you Simon Cowell for joining us today. And a special thank you for One Direction for making a special appearance and good luck with the rest of the tour." The interviewer said right before we went off the air.

"Thank you all so much for coming on the show. I am really glad you guys came. And Liam, you have so many people who love and care for you. Don't forget that." The interviewer said and I just nodded.

And just like that she left, leaving the boys, Simon, and I standing there.

"Liam," Harry started, but I cut him off.

"Can we just go back to the bus?" I interrupted. I'm not really in the mood to talk right now.

"Yeah, I'll go let Paul know that we're ready to go." Simon said before walking off.

Not to long after Paul and Simon came back and from there we left.