Finding Zayn

*Chapter 19: Finding Zayn*

*Simon's POV*

*10 minutes later*

So Paul made the driver pull over at the next exit. He basically dragged Niall out of the bus and disappeared. Louis, Harry, Ariel, and I stayed back with Liam.

"Liam what happened?" Ariel asked with concern as she gave him a fresh ice pack to put on his face.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

"Liam, you have to speak. What happened back there?" I asked, also with concern.

Liam shot Ariel a look before Ariel let out a big sigh.

"Can I talk to Liam alone for a minute?" Ariel told them.

We nodded and went in back of the bus.

*Ariel's POV*

"Are you going to tell me what happened now?" I asked once they were all out of the room.

"I honestly don't know. I was laying in my bed trying to get some sleep, when Niall came in and put his daughter in his bunk. I thought he had left, but instead, he ripped my curtain open, dragged me from the bunk, and started punching me." Liam explained, his voice cracking with every word.

"Did you do anything to upset him since you've been here?" I asked him.

He just shook his head. At that moment Paul came walking into the bus with Niall walking right in front of him. Niall didn't make any eye contact as he went to his bunk.

"Liam, bed. Now." Paul said firmly and he did as he was told.

"This whole thing has turned into a disaster ever since we picked up Liam." Paul said once he had left the room.

"There's definitely a reason to as why Liam is acting the way he's acting." I said.

"But what is it?" Paul asked.

"I don't know. He's obviously not ready to share." I replied.

"Yeah, well, he better share it soon." Paul said before going to the back of the bus, probably to get some sleep.

*The Next Day*

"Simon, are we going back to the studio?" I asked out of curiosity.

Him and I are currently the only ones in the TV area. Everyone else is either sleeping or relaxing in their bunk.

"No." He replied simply.

"Then where are we going? It seems like we've been in this bus forever." I said.

"We're picking up one more person." He replied, not taking his eyes off of his newspaper.

One more person? What person? Wait a second...

"Wait a second, are we picking up who I think we're picking up." I said in a cautious tone.

"Yup." He said, popping the 'p'.

"Simon." I whined.

"We're already here. So don't complain." Simon said as he stood up and exited the bus as soon as it was parked.

I mentally groaned as I slowly followed Simon out the door and down the block.

"So where are we meeting him?" I asked.

"At his house." Simon said simply.

"Okay then." I said.

A few minutes later we were at Zayn's front door.

"Are you nervous?" I asked Simon.

"After what's been happening the last few days, I don't have time to feel nervous." Simon replied as he rung the doorbell and a few minutes later, the one and only Zayn Malik appeared at the door.

"Simon?" He questioned instantly.

"Hello Zayn." Simon replied.

*25 minutes later*

*Inside Zayn's house*

"So what you're telling me is that you want to do a One Direction Reunion Tour and you want me to be apart of it." Zayn said, just to clarify things.

"Yes." Simon replied.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"The fans weren't expecting you to just quit. They were expecting you to go back on tour. So I feel like that it would be good closure for the fans. Especially since you performed at One Direction's last concert ever." Simon explained.

"I doubt the others would go for this." Zayn said, sitting back in his seat.

"Really? All four of them are currently on the One Direction tour bus a block a way." Simon said.

"And they all agreed to this?" Zayn questioned.

"Actually we sort kidnapped one of them and he doesn't know why he's currently with us, but that's a whole other problem." I said, causing Zayn to give me a questioning look.

"Are you coming or not?" I asked impatiently.

He thought about it for a moment before he answered.

"Fine." He answered. 

He got up and went upstairs. A few minutes he came back downstairs with a bag.

"Ready." He said.

Simon and I got up walked outside along with Zayn and casually started walking back to the bus.

*A few minutes later*

When we entered the bus, no one was out of their bunks yet.

"Where is everyone?" Zayn asked in curiosity.

"Being lazy." I mumbled.

"What?" Zayn asked in confusion.

"They're all kind of in their bunks at the moment." Simon told him.

"Why?" Zayn asked.

"They're taking a break from each other." Simon replied.

Zayn gave Simon a confused look before Simon explained.

"Well, you see, things were starting to get out of hand. Fights were breaking out. They needed some alone time." Simon explained and Zayn just nodded.

Zayn stood there looking as shocked as ever. Guess he didn't expect that one.

*Aubrey's POV*

*Back in England*

"Are you sure you want to end the search?" Emma asked me.

Emma are currently at work on our lunch break. It's been a really slow day.

"Yeah, she hasn't texted or called me back with an explanation." I told her.

"So, maybe she just needs time." Emma asked.

"She's had days to give me an explanation and she hasn't. I'm done when she gets back to England, she can take all of her stuff and go. They're already in boxes by the front door." I told her.

"I think you're overreacting a little bit." Emma said.

"How am I overreacting?" I questioned.

"Maybe she is working on something you can't know about?" Emma suggested.

"That's not true. Ariel always tells me everything." I told her.

"You never know." Emma replied right before she stood up and went back to work.

What's that supposed to mean?'