Soundcheck and Confessing a Secret

*Chapter 58: Soundcheck and Confessing a Secret*

*Liam's POV*

*At Soundcheck

I don't know why but I have been so distracted today. I keep messing up during soundcheck because I'm so distracted. I just can't stop thinking about Ariel. I just can't get her smile out of my head. Just thinking about that smile makes me smile. Man, I mi-

"LIAM!" I heard someone just, shaking me from my thoughts.

Looking over, I realized that it was Louis who screamed my name.

I gave a questioning look in response.

"Dude, you were day dreaming again." Zayn told me.

"What's up with you today? You've been like this all day." Niall added.

I didn't say anything and looked away in hopes they would ignore me and continue on with soundcheck. But I was wrong.

"Oh wait. I think I know what his problem is." Harry said with a huge smile on his face.

"Dude, we can't read your mind." Louis said after a moment of silence.

"Oh right." Harry said before he continued with a huge smile. "I think he likes Ariel."

As soon as he said it, the boys started laughing as I blushed.

"Dude, he's blushing." Zayn said while laughing.

"He's not even denying it." Niall said, also laughing.

I don't see what's so funny about it. So what if I did like Ariel, it's not like she likes me back.

"Alright boys, that's enough. We need to get back to soundcheck if we want to start the show on time." Simon said as he calmed the boys down.

To be honest, I was kind of glad that he did. I was starting to get a little annoyed. I don't see what the big deal was that I liked Ariel. It's not like Louis was dating her anymore.

*After Soundcheck*

"Alright guys. You have some time before you have to start getting ready for the show, so why don't you guys go back to the bus and relax. Paul will come get you when it's time," Simon explained.

We nodded and headed out of the venue when Simon grabbed my arm, indicating that he wanted me to say behind for a moment to speak with him.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.

I just nodded, taking a minute to realize what he was referring to.

"Listen, I know when they found you two in your bunk earlier they may have been cool with it and then all of the sudden they thought it was the funniest thing in the world a few hours later, but you can't let it get to you. It's going to take them a bit to process that you have feelings for Ariel, especially Louis. But when it does sink in, they'll support you." Simon explained.

I didn't think it was a big deal, but I guess he thought it was.

"Listen, I know it may not seem like a big deal to you, but trust me, it is. She's changing you for the better. Even if you don't feel like you're changing, trust me you will." Simon added, before sending me off towards the bus.

Well, I surely wasn't expecting an entire speech from him. But what can I tell you, it's Simon.

*Back on the Bus*

"There you are. I was beginning to think you didn't want to hang out with me." Ariel said as I entered the bus.

I don't know why, but that comment kind of made be blush a little bit, which didn't help me at all because the boys were all sitting on the couch laughing their butts off at me. Embarrassed, I quickly made my way to my bunk and closed my curtain. Facing the wall, tears silently fell down my cheeks. I don't know why their constant mocking is getting to me. Was it because that they were totally fine with it earlier and then suddenly decided that the whole thing was funny? Or was it because they started laughing at me in front of Ariel? I don't know. What ever it was, I did not want Ariel to see me crying.