Fighting with Kayla

---Recap---

I'm so tired and all I want to do is take a shower and go to sleep. But as I headed towards the back of the bus, an all too familiar face stood before me.

"Hey Niall."

---End of Recap---

*Chapter 70: Fighting with Kayla*

*Niall's POV*

"Hey Niall." Was all she said when I came into view.

I stood there frozen, unable to move. I don't know how long I was standing there before I felt an arm on my shoulder.

"Niall, are you okay?" I heard Paul say with his hand on my shoulder.

I swallowed hard before answering.

"Can we have the room please?" I asked in a strangely calm tone.

They didn't say anything. They all quickly went back towards the bunks. Ariel and Simon basically sprinted to the back. Wait until I get to them later.

"What are you doing here?" I managed to say once everyone was gone.

"Well, I came to surprise you, of course." Kayla replied, only giving me half the answer.

"Is that it? Because if that's it then you did a really good job." I replied, still standing in the spot I've been standing in since I saw her standing there.

"Actually I wanted to let you explain why you left the bus the night the big fight with everyone's families." Kayla explained.

"So, that's it. That's the whole reason why you came. For you to get an explanation on why you broke things off." I replied, probably a bit nastier than I intended, but there's no going back now.

"Okay, first of all you don't get to play that game with me Niall. Don't even start." Kayla shot back.

"Don't start what? That you left me without a word. Without a text or a phone call. I had to hear from the boys that you left. I sat in this bus for months thinking that you left for good. And now you're back wanting an explanation from me. What do you think this is?" I said, turning by nasty tone into an angry one.

Kayla didn't reply. She just looked down, and wiped her eyes before continuing.

"You know what? If you're not going to give me an explanation on why you left the bus that night, that's fine. Then at least let me tell you why I left." Kayla replied.

"The others already told me." I mumbled, anger still clear in my voice.

"Then let me explain again." She said.

"Fine." I mumbled.

"As the other probably already told you, I left that night because I was angry. I was so angry that you would leave me here without defending me, the person you were supposed to be dating, to get insulted by, not only your parents, but the other boys parents too. I was angry that you didn't even have the decency to at least stick around and talk to me about why you didn't defend me. I stuck around and I got insulted by people i don't even know when you were off doing God knows what. I left because I thought that was you're way of breaking up with me. I though, since you decided to go on a walk instead of defend me, that it was over. That it was all over. So I went back to my hotel, packed my things, and left. And seeing as you clearly are not happy I'm here, I think leaving was a good decision." Kayla ranted angrily.

Then she angrily walked past me, leaving me in tears.

"Kayla, wait." I said as I turned around, but she was already off the bus.

"Well, don't just stand there. Go after her." I head Louis say from behind me, making me jump.

After a moment, I quickly realized that I couldn't let her go again. I needed to talk things out with her. If she really didn't want to see me anymore, then I needed to at least leave things on good terms.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry for the shorter chapter.

The next chapter will most likely be longer.

Once again, I hope you guys are enjoying the story so fare.

Please let me know what you think.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!