Management Part 1

*Chapter 53: Management Part 1*

*Simon's POV*

*One Week Later*

It has been a week since the interview and the boys have been getting so much support from their fans, especially Liam. Unfortunately, the boys former management team wasn't too happy that I took it upon myself to schedule a tour for a band that wasn't even together anymore. And they really didn't like the fact that I had scheduled the tour before the boys even knew about it. They also didn't like the fact that I went searching for the boys after I had scheduled the tour and just expected them to agree to it. They feel that this whole thing was a mistake and never should have happened. Now they want to meet with me, the boys, and Paul. They were going to fly out the moment they saw the interview, but luckily they called me first and convinced them to come at a later date. Unfortunately the later date was today. They'll be here in an hour and I have never been so nervous in my life. Especially when the boys and Paul have no idea what's coming for them. I have to tell them. Yeah, I have to tell them right now.

"Hey Simon, you okay? You seem a little stressed." Ariel asked as she walked into the room.

"Yeah, can you just go get the boys and Paul for me please." I say, trying to hide my anxiety.

She just looked at me for a second, like she picked up on my anxiousness. But then she just continued to speak.

"Sure." She said before grabbing a water from the fridge and walking to the back of the bus. And before I knew it all five boys and Paul were standing right before me.

"You wanted to see us." Paul said.

"I think you should sit down." I said immediately.

"Simon what's up?" Louis asked with concern.

"Before I say what I have to say, you guys should sit down." I say, and fortunately they listened.

"Okay, we're sitting. What's up?" Harry asked.

"Do you boys remember management?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah," All six of them said slowly.

"Well, they saw the interview and they were upset at me for scheduling a tour, scheduling a tour without your knowledge, and dragging you boys out of your homes to do a reunion tour. They think it's a giant mistake and on their way here right now to tell all of us how much of a mistake it is. I'm afraid they're going to cancel the rest of the tour." I say quickly, in one breath.

They all just stared at me, trying to process what I had just threw at them. I honestly don't know how they're going to take it.

"What?!" They all said in unison a moment later.

"Do I really have to repeat that?" I asked.

"What do you mean they're on their way here right now?" Zayn asked.

"And why do they care what we do with our lives? It's not like they own us anymore." Niall chimed in.

"I don't know why. Maybe they feel hurt that they weren't included in the loop." I replied.

"Everyone hold on." Aubrey said as her and Ariel came walking into the room with Amanda in her arms.

"Did we just here that management is coming?" Ariel asked.

"Sorry girls, from what Simon told us, management is only mad at the seven of us." Paul said, referring to him and the rest of the guys on the bus.

"Actually, there's something that I didn't mention." I said in embarrassment.

"What now?" Zayn whined.

"Management was mad that we took along two fans along for the ride and Niall's daughter." I admitted.

"What?!" Niall, Ariel, and Aubrey exclaimed.

"They knew how your fans were three years ago, so they felt like it wasn't very smart for us to take them along." I explained.

"But they are no where near how the fans were back then. They have been nothing but helpful." Paul stated.

"I know that. But they don't know that." I replied.

"And why would they be mad if my daughter tagged along? It's not like I have anyone back home to watch her, other than my parents and my brother." Niall asked. I could start to feel the anger in his voice.

"Listen, guys, I don't know they're reasoning behind why they're so upset. So why don't we just relax until they get here." I told them.

As soon as I was done speaking, a knock was heard coming from the bus door. All of us tensed when the driver opened the doors and let in the four individuals that we all had feared to see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Hope you guys are enjoying the book!

And sorry I haven't updated in awhile! I've been super busy!

Anyway, don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!