Late Night Talks and Some Quality Time

*Chapter 73: Late Night Talks and Some Quality Time*

*Harry's POV*

*Later that night*

"Well, it's been a long day. I think I'm going to head of to bed." Paul stated.

"Me too." Simon added.

So we ended up getting to the venue in the early evening and Paul and Simon spent the next 2 and half hours making sure everything was set up for soundcheck tomorrow morning. So I can understand why they wanted to go to bed.

"I think I'm going to head off to bed too. You coming Niall?" Kayla asked.

"I think I'm going to stay out here for a little bit. I already put Amanda to bed, so I think I'm just going to sit here for awhile and watch TV." Niall replied.

"Oh, okay." She replied before Paul came back out.

"Hey, guys. Don't stay up too late tonight. You have to be at soundcheck early tomorrow morning." Paul said, which caused Kayla to give him a confused look.

"Don't worry about it." Was all Paul said before going back to bed.

Kayla just shrugged her shoulders and made her way to bed.

"So did you talk to Liam?" I asked curiously once Kayla was gone.

"Yeah, he didn't say much." Ariel replied.

"What do you mean he didn't say much?" Louis asked in confusion.

"Honestly guys, I don't think he's ready." Ariel replied.

"Did you tell him that we want to help him?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, but he wouldn't budge." Ariel said.

"Well, what did he say?" Zayn asked.

"I asked him why doesn't he start hanging out with the rest of the group? That everyone would enjoy it. I said it would help him. But all he said to that was 'I don't know'." Ariel explained.

"What does he mean he doesn't know?" I asked.

"I asked him the same question. He said that you all would enjoy it, but he didn't know. That if you guys really wanted him to hang out with you guys, then you would go and ask him to hang out." Ariel explained.

"Well did you tell him that we ask about him?" Louis asked. I could tell that he was hurt. I could hear it in his voice. And Ariel heard it too. She gave him a sympathetic look.

"Yeah, I did. I gave him that whole lecture. But he just asked me if he could be alone." Ariel replied.

"So that's why you came back out earlier looking slightly hurt?" Niall asked.

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p'.

We all sat there, not knowing what to do or say.  After a few moments someone cleared their throat. We all gave each other confused looks before looking over towards the other side of the room. There, believe or not, stood the one and only Liam Payne.

"Hey, what are you doing up? You have to be up early for soundcheck." Ariel asked.

He just stood there looking nervous. Knowing he was not going to reply in front of all of us, Ariel got up and followed him behind the curtain. A moment later, Liam came back, but Ariel didn't.

"Where did Ariel go?" I asked.

He didn't verbally respond but by the way he pointed towards the bunk I knew that he asked her if he could have a moment with us.