Back at the Bus

*Chapter 56: Back at the Bus*

*Ariel's POV*

"Can we take a break? We've been running for like ever." Liam complained in between breaths.

"We're literally almost there relax?" I said, basically yelling at him.

A few moments later the bus was in sight.

"Okay, now we can walk because the bus is right there." I said slowing down to a walk.

"Its. About. Time." He replied in between breaths.

"Someone needs to get back to the gym." I joked as he just gave me a glare.

"Oh relax, I was joking." I said with a slight smile.

A moment later we were at the entrance to the bus. We stopped for a moment before entering.

"Well, here goes nothing." Liam said before we took a deep breath and entered the bus.

"Where were you guys?"

"We've been calling and texting you off the hook?"

"How long does it take to find one person? I found Paul within 15 minutes."

"Are you insane? Why didn't you tell any of us where you were going Ariel?"

"What the heck is wrong with you?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Don't you people ever pick up the phone? We've been calling and texting you none stop. We were just about to com looking for you guys."

"OKAY GUYS! JUST STOP!" I yelled, which immediately got there attention.

"One, I did tell you people where I was going, but you were too busy watching TV. Two, I left with Aubrey, so you should have just asked her where I was going. Three, Liam's phone was on airplane mode so he didn't get any of your calls and texts. And four, you know that Liam wasn't going to answer any of your calls or texts, so why would you contact him in the first place?" I snapped.

I was pretty angry. I knew this was coming, but I just hate it when they act like this. They get paranoid over everything.

No one answered me. They didn't know what to say after I basically snapped at them.

"You know we were supposed to leave like 2 hours ago, right?" Simon asked.

"Yeah, I know. But Paul and Liam weren't even on the bus yet and it was getting ready to leave within a 10 minute time period. Plus, we're basically going to be stuck on the bus for like two days straight to get to the next location. And the day that we get to the location the boys basically have the day off. So I'm sorry if I was more worried about Paul and Liam than what time we were leaving." I snapped again.

"Someone's cranky." Niall mumbled.

"Yeah someone's cranky. That's because some people like to play twenty questions as soon as someone enters the bus." I snapped.

"Sorry." They all mumbled in unison.

"That's fine. Now if you excuse me. I'm going to go take a nap." I said walking by the seven of them with Liam close behind me. I knew he was going to do that. Well, I think everyone knew he was going to do that. He spends most of his time in his bunk anyway.

*A moment later*

As I started climbing into my bunk, I felt a tap on my shoulder. And when I turned around, it was none other than Liam Payne. Should have known since no one else came back here.

"What's up?" I asked.

"I was just wondering if you would like to watch a movie with me?" Liam asked.

"I don't know. I'm pretty tired." I said warily.

"That's fine. Maybe another time." He said in a tone I've never heard him use with me. Was that sadness in his voice. Oh great. Now I feel bad.

"You know what. I think I stay up for one movie." I said as he started to get into his bunk.

"Really?" He said with slight excitement as his eyes lit up.

"Yup. What movie were you thinking?" I asked.

"How about Leap Year?" He asked.

"I love that movie!" I said with excitement.

"Me too." Liam said with a wide smile.

Liam opened up the curtain to his bunk and let me in first before coming in behind me. After closing the curtain, Liam plugged in his headphones and started the movie. Not too long into the movie I fell asleep with Liam's arm around me.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey Guys!

Sorry for the short chapter!

But I hope you enjoyed it, even though it was such a short chpater.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!