Finding Louis

*Chapter 5: Finding Louis*

*Louis' POV*

"Okay, why don't you guys take a break and be back in about twenty minutes." I told the band that I was working with.

They nodded simply and made their way out of the room. I stayed back to continue listening to the song to make any changes needed. About five minutes later someone, who I was not expecting to see, ever again, opened the door.

"Simon?" I said in disbelief.

"Louis," He said in relief.

"Well, that was a lucky guess." The girl behind him said in amazement.

*Aubrey's POV*

*Back in England*

*At the studio*

"Hey Aubrey, did you hear that Simon is in LA?" My friend Emma asked me.

"No, why is he in LA?" I asked her.

"I think he was going to help that new girl. I think you know her. Her name is Ariel Jones." Emma explained.

"Why is he going to help her out? Doesn't he need to be here? I thought the X Factor was starting soon?" I questioned.

"I have no idea. But I did hear that he might not be judging on the X Factor this year." Emma told me before walking away. Okay, they are definitely up to something and I need to get to the bottom of it.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Ariel's number to see if she picks up. And of course she didn't. Why would she pick up? There is a major time difference in America.

*Ariel's POV*

"What are you doing here? And who is she?" Louis asked in confusion as he pointed at me.

"This is Ariel Jones and we're here to find you." Simon replied.

"Why?" He said

"Because we have a deal for you." Simon replied.

I don't know why, but I have the sudden urge to cry. Probably because I am in front of one of my biggest idols right now. But I have to keep myself together. I don't want to cry in front of him. Especially since he doesn't look too happy to see us.

"What kind of deal?" He questioned.

Simon gave me a look from the corner of his eyes before taking a deep breath and continuing.

"I was thinking that One Direction coul-" Simon started, but was quickly interrupted by Louis.

"No." He said simply.

"You didn't even let me finish." Simon said with his voice raising a little bit.

"I don't need to let you finish. I don't want anything to do with One Direction. We ended it three years ago. And that's the way it should be." Louis replied.

"Okay, just hear me out before you make your final decision." Simon said.

"Fine." Louis said, giving in.

"I am not asking you guys to get back together permanently. I am just asking you guys to go on last tour. A reunion tour. To give some closure to the fans who were really upset that you guys split." Simon explained.

Louis was silent for a minute before he spoke.

"I am still not doing it." Louis said.

I don't know why Louis is so persistent in not getting back together for one last tour. I mean, it's for the fans.

"The fans need to get over it." Louis said.

My eyes went wide and I slowly moved toward the door.

"Did I just say that out loud?" I said cautiously, speaking for the first time since we entered the room.

"Yeah, you did." Louis said rudely.

"Woah, why so rude? All she said that it was for the fans." Simon replied to Louis' sudden change in mood.

"Because the fans are so whiney about it. Like I don't understand why they were so upset about us splitting up. It's not a big deal. We were just a band. Band's break up all the time. They honestly need to get over it and grow up. You're not five. Stop acting like it." Louis replied in anger.

As Louis was ranting, my eyes started to well up with tears. I wanted to burst out and cry right there, but I quickly excused myself and ran out of the room. I couldn't be in there any longer. I can't be in the same room with someone who doesn't care about their fans.

*Louis' POV*

"Because the fans are so whiney about it. Like I don't understand why they were so upset about us splitting up. It's not a big deal. We were just a band. Band's break up all the time. They honestly need to get over it and grow up. You're not five. Stop acting like it." Louis said in anger.

After I completed my rant, that Ariel girl excused herself and left the room. I gave a confused look to Simon, but he just looked very angry. Like I haven't seen him this angry in a very long time.

"What's wrong with her?" I questioned with confusion.

"I don't know. Maybe it's the fact that she was one of your biggest fans. Or maybe it's the fact that she was at the last concert One Direction ever performed. Or maybe it's the fact that she's been very upset that they split without any warning what so ever." Simon said with much anger.

"I-" I started, but Simon immediately interrupted me.

"You know, before I even told Ariel my plans to have a reunion concert, she was basically sitting at home all day doing nothing. Her best friend, Aubrey, would come in everyday and ask me if she could bring her best friend. At first I said no, but after awhile I realized that this was a good chance for her to meet the band and finally get some closure. I realized that she could actually feel like she's doing something to help the band. But you just had to come along and ruin it for her. You know what, forget I ever mentioned the reunion tour. I don't think it's going to happen anymore." Simon said, basically yelling before he exited the room, leaving me feeling absolutely guilty.

"Hey Louis, you ready to start up again?" The lead singer of the band asked me, shaking me from my thoughts.

"Why don't you guys take the rest of the day off. I'm not feeling that well." I told them before leaving the room.

Honestly, I think I have made the biggest mistake I have made in a very long time and I need to fix it. And fast.