The Fight

*Chapter 37: The Fight *

*Harry's POV*

*Two Hours Later*

By the time we got back on the bus, none of could sleep. Well, except for Niall and Amanda. They went to bed two hours ago. Liam usually goes straight to his bunk when we get back to the bus, but tonight he actually stayed out to socialize with human beings.

"Did you guys see the way he was looking at her?" Aubrey asked out of the blue, causing us to depart from our own little conversations and join the group discussion.

"Yeah, he definitely likes her." Zayn replied.

"I still can't believe that that part of the plan worked." Ariel stated.

"And you didn't have faith in us." I said with a slight smile.

"Well, the plan is not over yet. Something could still go wrong from now to the plan is completed." Ariel explained.

"Why are you always doubting us?" Louis snapped, which caught us all by surprise.

We all know that Louis liked Ariel. I mean you could see it in his eyes every time he looked at her. But ever since we had that meeting before the show, he's been acting different. He hasn't really been talking and he barely looks at Ariel. I don't know if anyone else noticed that, but I definitely did.

"What are you talking about?" Simon said, finally answering after a few long seconds of silence. I think Simon answered for Ariel because I think that she's still in shock by the tone Louis used. Heck, I'm still shocked.

"Ever since we told her the plan she's been doubting it. Don't you think it's a good idea?" Louis questioned.

"Louis, of course I think it's a good idea." Ariel started, but was cut off by Louis.

"Then how come you are trying to destroy the plan?" Louis questioned.

"I was a little worried because Niall is still hurting. In fact I'm still worried." Ariel explained.

"How would you know that Niall is still hurting? You don't know that." Louis shot back.

"Yes I do Louis. Don't you remember the conversation I had with him the other day. He was sobbing. He misses his wife Louis." Ariel explained.

"Now you're defending him." Louis said.

I have no idea what's going on with Louis, but he's shaking and he's on the verge of tears and his voice is raising every time he speaks.

"What are you talking about?" Ariel said in confusion.

"You're defending Niall. Do you like Niall?" Louis said almost shouting.

"Louis, what are you talking about? What makes you think I like Niall?"

"You were just defending him. And I saw you two the other day. You let Niall cry into your shoulder." Louis said.

"Louis, what's wrong with you?" Paul said.

"Stay out of it." Louis snapped.

"Louis, what the heck is wrong with you? Why are you acting like this? I was being a friend and comforting him. What was I supposed to do? Just let him sit there and cry while I sit there doing nothing." Ariel explained in anger.

"Yes, that would have been better." Louis replies.

"Louis, are you okay? What's wrong with you?" I asked him.

"Why does every keep asking me if there is something wrong with me? There's nothing wrong with me." Louis said with anger.

"What do you mean there's nothing wrong with you? You are snapping at Ariel and everyone else for absolutely no reason." Aubrey told him.

"As a matter of fact, you have been acting strange ever since the meeting before the show." I told him.

Louis just sat there for a moment before exiting the bus. Thankfully we're stopped a couple of nights, so Louis has enough time to cool off.

"What was that about?" Simon asked in confusion.

"We have no idea." Zayn replied.

A moment later, Liam stood up from the couch and exited the bus. None of us thought much about, considering we thought he was going to get some fresh air. We're all just glad that one of us is getting better.