Hotel Rooms and Plane Rides

Chapter 7: Hotel Rooms and Plane Rides*

*Louis' POV*

*One Hour Later*

I can't believe that Simon had actually listened to Ariel's rant and decided that he was wrong and was going to continue working on this reunion tour. I wonder why he never listened to me rant back in the day?

"Because you were always complaining about something." Simon said.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

"You were thinking out loud." Ariel replied.

"Oh." Was all that came out of my mouth.

We are currently in their hotel room, trying to figure out where to look for the other boys. I thought they already talked to the others, but whatever.

"So have you even heard from the other boys since you split from the band?" Ariel asked me.

"We spoke for a couple of weeks, then we ended up losing contact all together." I told her.

"Wow, that's pretty fast. To lose contact with someone, I mean." Ariel said in disbelief.

"I know. It was hard, but we just sort of decided that we weren't going to contact one another anymore." I explained.

"What, so you guys just decided one day you weren't going to talk to each other anymore?" Simon asked in confusion.

"Sort of." I replied.

"Why?" Simon asked in disbelief.

"We all thought it was too hard to keep talking to one another when we weren't going to be working together anymore. I cracked and called them the day after we made the decision, but by then they had already changed their numbers. When I went to go visit them, they were already gone. I never knew someone could move so quick." I explained.

"Wow." Ariel said in disbelief.

"Yeah." I said.

"So where do you think they would be?" Simon asked.

"I don't know. Did you try checking for Niall in Ireland?" I asked.

"Well, considering you're the first one we retrieved, that would be a no." Simon replied.

"Oh, yeah. I forgot about that." I said with a sudden realization.

"Is there anyone in the States that we should look for before we hop on a plane and go half way around the world?" Ariel asked.

"I don't think so." I replied after thinking about it for a second.

"Are you sure? Because if we find out that one of them is in the States after we flew all the way to Ireland, I am going to be very upset." Simon told me.

"Well, I'm not really sure, considering that I haven't talked to them since we split. But I am pretty sure the rest of the didn't leave England besides Niall and I." I replied.

"How do you know that Niall went back to Ireland?" Ariel asked.

"He always talked about going back to Ireland one day. So I'm guessing he moved there right after we broke up." I explained.

"Oh." Was all that came out of Ariel's mouth.

After a couple of minutes, Simon finally broke the awkward silence.

"Alright then. Let's get packing. We're on the next flight to Ireland." Simon told Ariel before going to their bedrooms.

*At the airport*

After about an hour of them packing and stopping at my place to get some things, we finally made it back to the airport. I honestly can't wait to see the boys. It's been way too long.

*On the plane*

"So, Louis, you excited to see the boys?" Ariel asked.

"Absolutely." I said with a huge smile on my face.

"I bet." Ariel said with a smile also on her face.

"I have a plan." Simon said, suddenly chiming into the conversation.

"And what would that plan be?" I asked.

"Surprising Niall." Simon replied.

"How would we surprise Niall?" I asked in confusion.

"You see, Niall has no idea that Ariel are coming, let alone you. So I was thinking that Ariel and I would show up, talk to him a little bit. Try and convince him to do the reunion tour. While we're talking to him, you can come up behind him some how." Simon explained.

"That's actually not a bad plan." I replied.

"So you up for the surprise?" Simon asked me.

"Of course!" I say excitedly.

"This is going to be so adorable." Ariel squealed, squirming in her seat excitedly, causing both Simon and I to laugh.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please take your seats and buckle up. We are going to start to make our decent." The pilot told us through the speakers.

"This is honestly the best thing that's ever happened to me in my entire life!" Ariel yelled excitedly, making Simon and I laugh again. Did I mention how much I love my fans?