Surprising Niall Part 1

*Chapter 68: Surprising Niall Part 1*

*Ariel's POV*

*Three Weeks Later*

It's been three weeks since I stormed out of the restaurant. Since then, I have forgiven the everyone for the way I acted as did everyone else for the way they acted. Given that the entire fight caused me to get hit by a car, it seemed only fair that we'd call a truce. Since then the boys and Aubrey have been really supportive of me and Liam's relationship. Yeah, Louis still thinks its weird that I'm now dating one of his best friends after I dated him. But he's getting over. We didn't date that long anyway.

"Ariel!" I heard someone yell from the front of the bus.

"What?" I replied as I walked towards the front, realizing that it was Paul.

"What's taking you so long? We have to get to be at the venue like now." Paul said in annoyance.

"Sorry. Coming." I said as I grabbed my purse from the couch and exited the bus.

I don't know why he was rushing me anyway. It's not like we had to drive to the venue or anything.

Once inside the boys rushed off to soundcheck as Aubrey, Amanda, and I went to the dressing room. We decided that we weren't going to watch the boys at soundcheck today, though we are going to watch their concert from backstage. It should be fun.

"Hey Ariel?" Simon said, poking his head in the dressing room.

"Yeah?" I asked.

I was really confused. Shouldn't he be off watching soundcheck?

"Can I talk to you for a second?" He asked.

"Yeah. I'll be right there." I replied before he left the room.

"What was that about?" Aubrey asked.

She is currently watching some show on netflix with Amanda.

"I don't know. I'm about to find out." I replied before making my way into the hallway where Simon was waiting.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Now that you're doing a lot better we can talk about that surprise I mentioned a few weeks ago." Simon whispered.

I looked at him confused for a minute before I realized what he was talking about.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot about about that. But why are you whispering?" I replied.

"Because I don't want any of the crew or Aubrey or Paul to know. It might risk them telling the boys." Simon replied in a whisper.

"Then why don't we go talk somewhere more private." I replied.

He thought about it for a moment before the look on his face told me that my suggestion made sense.

"Fine. Meet me in the bus in 10 minutes." Simon replied before walking away.

I just shrugged that off and walked back into the dressing room.

"Hey is everything okay?" Aubrey asked when I walked into the dressing room.

"Yeah, I just need to run to the bus for a little bit. Do you mind watching Amanda on your own for a little bit?" I asked.

"That's fine. But why are you going back to the bus?" Aubrey asked.

"I forgot my phone charger. I'm going to charge my phone for a little bit so I have it for the concert tonight." I lied.

"Okay." Aubrey replied, actually believing me.

Wow. That was easier than I thought.

*10 Minutes Later*

"Sorry I'm late. I was having trouble getting past Paul." Simon said as he entered the bus.

"It's okay. You're actually on time." I said before continuing. "So what exactly is the plan?"

"Okay, so I was originally going to have the boys families and Kayla come for the last concert, but I have a slight change in the plan." Simon explained.

"What do you mean you have a slight change in the plan?" I asked cautiously.

"Kayla may or may not be flying out for the concert tonight." Simon said quickly, wincing at the thought of my rage about to come. And don't worry it's coming.

"ARE YOU MAD? NIALL'S LITERALLY GOING TO KILL US BOTH? IT'S BAD ENOUGH THAT YOU INVITED HER FOR THE LAST CONCERT WITH THEIR FAMILIES? NOW SHE'S COMING FOR TONIGHT'S SHOW? DO YOU WANT NIALL NEVER TO SPEAK TO US AGAIN?" I yelled.

"Okay, I know it seems bad now, but Kayla was the one who walked out on Niall. And she's the one who contacted me last week-" Simon started but I rudely interrupted him.

"SHE CONTACTED YOU LAST WEEK AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME!" I yelled once again.

"Yeah, sort of. She explained that she was wrong to walk out like the way she did. She explained that she should have given Niall a chance to explain why he walked off the bus the night of the huge fight. She said that she wanted to come before the boys families to fix everything with Niall." Simon explained.

I sat there, processing everything Simon had explained to me. Before I responded I took a deep breath. I really don't want to yell again.

"So we're just going to have her sit front row at the concert and have Niall literally see her from stage?" I asked.

"No. I was thinking more like have her watch the concert from a few rows back. Then when they're singing the last song or two, she can rush out of the venue and back to the bus. Where she will be waiting on the bus for you guys to come back." Simon explained.

"And that's going to stop him killing us how?" I asked.

"I figured if we keep the secret between me, you, and Kayla, then we can keep him flipping out on people to a minimum. Plus if we're in a crowd, there's less of a chance of him killing us." Simon explained.

I opened my mouth to say something, but there was a knock at the bus door.

"Simon, when is Kayla getting here?" I asked him slowly and cautiously.

"Um, hold that thought." Simon said before disappearing.

When Simon came back he was not alone.

"Hey Ariel, how are you?" Kayla asked.

"Yup, Niall's definitely going to kill us." I said as I sat down, putting my hand on my forehead.

Niall is definitely not going to forgive us for this one.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Hope you liked this update.

I should be starting the next chapter soon, so keep a look out.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!