Problems on the Bus

*Chapter 59: Problems on the Bus*

*Ariel's POV*

He likes me back?

"That actually makes a lot of sense now that I think about it." Aubrey stated, as if having an epiphany.

They continued to talk, but I just sat there, processing the words that came out of their mouths.

Wait, so Liam likes me back, and they knew and they laughed at him for it. That's why they laughed at him when he started blushing.

"Hey, Ariel, are you alright?" Harry asked me. I guess I was getting noticeably angry.

"So what you're telling me is that he has feelings for me and you four sat there and laughed at him for it." I stated, trying to keep my calm.

"Well-" Niall started. He, as well as the other four, were getting noticeably nervous as I interrupted Niall.

"Don't even start. I don't want to hear it." I said annoyed.

The boys started apologizing, obviously feeling guilty for what they've done. But I didn't pay any attention. I got up and walked right towards the back of the bus and over to Liam's bunk. From the other side of the curtain I could hear the silent sobs and my heart immediately broke.

"Hey Liam," I said softly as I opened the curtain. "Are you okay?"

He didn't answer. He just kept his back towards me and tried to control his sobs, obviously embarrassed at the fact that he was crying.

"Are you okay?" I asked again, softly. This time he faced me. His eyes were blood shot, cheeks wet with tears.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He said, obviously not wanting to admit that he was, in fact, not okay.

"Oh Liam." I said as I climbed into his bunk with him.

Wrapping my arms around him, he buried his head in my chest. Once his crying subsided, he finally gained the courage to talk to me.

"So I guess they told you." He said, sitting up and wiping the excess tears from his eyes.

"They did." I replied.

"Listen, I get it if you don't feel the same way. This isn't the way I wanted to tell you, if I even gained the courage at all. It's just, I was too embarrassed to even tell the bo-" Liam started rambling, but I cut him off with a kiss to the lips.

"Don't be embarrassed." I said after slowly pulling away from the kiss, causing Liam to blush slightly.

"So does that mean you like me too?" Liam asked me with slight hope in his voice. His eyes were big, hoping that I would say yes.

"Of course." I said with a small smile, leaning in and kissing him again.

Liam and I ended up staying in his bunk for the next couple of hours just watching random shows on netflix, his arm wrapped around my waist as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Hey guys, do you mind if I opened the curtain?" We heard Aubrey say from the other side of the closed curtain.

I looked at Liam and he nodded approvingly.

"Go ahead." I replied.

She opened the curtain and immediately had a huge smile on her face. I guess she approved.

"Just wanted to let you guys know that Liam over here has to head back over to the venue to get ready for the show tonight." Aubrey stated.

Liam and I nodded before Aubrey walked away.