The Surprise in the Bunk

*Chapter 27: The Surprise in the Bunk*

*Ariel's POV*

*A Few Days Later*

*A half an hour after leaving London*

So the two weeks in London is up and we have to go to our next location in England. To be completely honest, I'm pretty upset that I had to leave Aubrey. But I had a job to do and she left to go visit her mother early this morning, so I didn't even get a chance to say goodbye.

"Are you alright?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, I think I'm just going to take a shower." I replied.

Louis shot everyone a giant smile, but I didn't think much of it. That child is always smiling about something.

As I went to get some clothes from my bag, I heard something move in my bunk. Thinking I was hearing things, I continued to get my clothes out of my bag. Once hearing it again, I knew I wasn't hearing things. I dropped my clothes, opened my curtain and screamed in fear. Once I realized who the person was, I screamed again.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I screamed.

"I'M COMING ON TOUR WITH YOU GUYS!" The one and only Aubrey yelled back.

We screamed, I pulled her out of my bunk and gave her a hung before hitting her in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" She whined.

"For telling me you were with your mother." I replied. I turned to get the clothes from my bag, when Aubrey suddenly hit me in the arm.

"Ow! What was that for?" I whined.

"For not telling me you were with One Direction." She replied and went into the other room.

This is going to be one long tour.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this was such a short chapter!

Didn't know what else to write!

Hope you're enjoying the story so far.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks!