Surprising the Crew Part 1

*Chapter 75: Surprising the Crew Part 1*

 *Ariel's POV*

*One Month Later*

Liam and I are currently in his bunk. The boys have the day off, so Liam and I decided that we were going to spend the day watching movies. It has also been a month that Liam has been spending a couple of hours with the boys every night when everyone else has gone to bed. I've never really had the chance to ask him how it was going since he was always busy with the band stuff. So now was my chance to ask him.

"So how's your bonding time with the boys been going?" I asked Liam after we finished our second movie.

"It's actually been going really well." He replied

"Really?" I asked slightly smiling.

"Yeah, I mean I haven't spoken to them yet, but I am definitely going to soon." Liam replied also sharing a slight smile.

"Liam, that's great. Whenever you're ready to talk to them, you should definitely go for it." I replied.

"Glad you said that, I was thinking about today." He said bluntly causing me to choke on my own saliva.

"What?" I said in shock.

I quickly sat up, which just resulted in banging my head on the top of the bunk. This made Liam chuckle at my pain.

"Not funny." I said as I laid back down holding my head.

"Are you okay?" He said chuckling.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Now what's this about you wanting to speak to the boys? Are you going to talk to them tonight when you go out to watch TV with them?" I asked.

"Nah, I was thinking more along the lines of surprising Paul, Aubrey, and Simon too." Liam said with a sly smile on his face.

"First of all, you're going to speak in front of the other three too? And second of all, what do you mean surprise?" I asked.

"To answer your first question, yes I am going to speak in front of the boys." Liam replied.

"What about the second question?" I asked quickly.

"Well, if you would have let me finish, I would have answered your question." Liam told me.

"Sorry." I said before he continued.

"To answer your second question, I do want to surprise them. And I want your help to do it." Liam said with a smile.

My eyes went wide.

"First Simon wants to surprise everyone, now Liam. Who's next?" I mumbled under my breath.

"What?" Liam asked.

"Nothing." I said quickly before I continued. "Are you sure you want to surprise them right off the bat like this? I mean you've only been spending time with the boys? And that's when everyone else goes to bed."

"I have been thinking about it ever since the first time I went out and spent time with the boys. I may not be 100%, but I think I'm ready." Liam told me.

"Are you sure? It's only been a month since you started hanging out with the boys." I said, still unsure.

"I have never been more sure in my life. There were actually times where I nearly spoke to the boys over these past two weeks, but I didn't know what to say. So I figured I surprise them and the rest of the crew all at once." Liam explained.

"So why haven't you?" I asked.

"Why haven't I what?" Liam said, answering my question with a question.

"Why haven't you surprise them yet? I mean there were plenty of chances over these past couple of weeks to surprise them over the past couple of weeks. You could have even surprised me by speaking to them." I explained.

"Well, I was waiting for a day off and I wanted you to help me surprise them." Liam explained.

"Fair enough." I replied.

"So do you want to hear my plan?" Liam asked excitedly.

"Sure." I said.

As Liam started to explain his plan to me, his eyes a light in them that I haven't seen in three years. I could tell in this moment that he is starting to make progress. I couldn't help but smile because I could tell that he was getting back to his old self again.

"So what do you think?" Liam asked when he finished sharing his plan.

"I think it's perfect." I said, smiling from ear to ear.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of weeks.

And sorry this chapter is on the shorter side.

I am working on a part two for this chapter.

Anyway, I hope you guys are enjoying this story so far.

I am hoping to have the next part up soon.

Let me know how you guys like this chapter.

Don't forget to comment and vote!

Thanks !