The Final Concert Part 3

*Chapter 81: The Final Concert Part 3*

*Liam's POV*

As we finished the song the crowd cheered as loud as they could. A moment later they started chanting '1D'. Man am I going to miss this.

"Thank you all for coming out tonight." I told the crowd.

"It has been a pleasure performing for all of you one last time." Harry continued.

"You guys have been truly amazing." Louis said to the crowd.

"You guys have made this last concert very special for us and we thank you for that." Zayn told the crowd.

"Thank you all for coming out tonight. DRIVE SAFE!" Niall yelled to the crowd, before he started to run off the stage with us close behind, emphasis on started.

Before we could exit the stage Simon came walking on stage with both Ariel and Aubrey.

"Not so fast." Simon said into the microphone as he walked onto the stage making us walk back out to the center of the stage.

"What's going on?" Zayn asked in confusion.

"Ariel and Aubrey here have a surprise for you lot." Simon explained.

"What surprise?" I asked in confusion.

"Well when Liam was talking right before the last song Aubrey and I came up with an idea that involved this entire audience." Ariel explained.

"So Ariel and I spread the word, after we got the approval from Simon of course." Aubrey continued.

"Can you just explain what this surprise is?" Niall complained.

"We're gettin there, we're getting there." Aubrey replied.

"Anyway, while you guys were singing the last song Aubrey, Simon, and I quickly went backstage and put something together to go along with crowd has in store for you." Ariel explained.

"So boys, why don't you take a seat and watch the screen behind you." Aubrey said as she gestured towards the stools that the crew members just brought out.

"And listen closely. Because what you see and what you hear might not both be coming from the screen." Ariel stated.

Soon Ariel and Aubrey left the stage with Simon, while we were left sitting on stools in a confused stated. And just like that the lights dimmed and a video started playing on the screen and from behind us I could hear the crowd start to sing along with the band.

"It's inevitable everything that's good comes to an end

It's impossible to know if after this we can still be friends, yeah

I know you're saying you don't wanna hurt me
Well, maybe you should show a little mercy
The way you look I know you didn't come to apologize?

As soon as they started singing, pictures and videos started started to show up on screen. And as soon as I realized what song they were singing, I started crying.

"Hey, hey, hey

Oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
Hey, hey, hey
Oh, even though it's over you should stay tonight
Hey, hey, hey
If tomorrow you won't be mine
Won't you give it to me one last time?

Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye"

I realized that the pictures and videos are matching up with the lyrics the crowd is singing, which made me cry even harder.

"Unforgettable together, held the whole world in our hands

Unexplainable, a love that only we could understand, yeah

I know there's nothing I can do to change it
But is it something that can be negotiated?
My heart's already breaking, baby, go on, twist the knife"

The pictures and videos shown from the screen are of me and the boys and even some with the fans. There are some video clips of us during interviews and other random videos of us acting our goof selves. This is the best surprise ever.

"Hey, hey, hey

Oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
Hey, hey, hey
Oh, even though it's over you should stay tonight
Hey, hey, hey
If tomorrow you won't be mine
Won't you give it to me one last time?

Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye
Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye"

As the crowd continued to sing, I continued to cry even harder. And when I looked at the boys, they were crying as hard as I was.

"One more taste of your lips just to bring me back

To the places we've been and the nights we've had
Because if this is it then at least we could end it right

Oh, why you wearing that to walk out of my life?
Hey, hey, hey
Oh, even though it's over you should stay the night, yeah
Hey, hey, hey
If tomorrow you won't be mine
Won't you give it to me one last time?

Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye

Oh, baby, let me love you goodbye"

When the song ended there was a picture of us from the X Factor and a picture of us from a recent concert. It was the present we gave Simon. When the song ended, the stadium was dead silent. You could hear a pin drop. The boys and I were about to speak when something popped on the screen. It was our video diaries from the X Factor from way back in the day. Tears were streaming down my face as the screen went black and words popped up on the screen.

'From Directioners around the world, we love you.'

As the words slowly disappeared from the screen we heard some of our wonderful fans behind us.

"We love you boys!" Some fans screamed and the rest started to cheer and start chanting '1D'.

The boys and I faced the crowd in amazement. I have never been so proud of my fans until this very moment. They have given me the closure I needed.