The Nap

*Chapter 12: The Nap*

*Louis' POV*

*The Next Day*

So we spent the night in the bus. It was only supposed to be a few hours from where Niall's house was, but I think the driver got lost.

"We're about an hour and a half away." The bus driver called out to us.

"Okay." Simon called back.

Currently me, Paul, Simon, Niall, and his daughter are all sitting in the lounge area, watching whatever was on the TV. It is right around lunch time and Ariel still hasn't come out of her bunk. To be completely honest, I am kind of being worried. For the past couple of days I have known her, she has always been the first one up.

"Hey guys, where's Ariel?" I asked out of curiosity, breaking the silence.

"She still in bed. She doesn't feel well." Niall replied.

I nodded and got to my feet.

"Where are you going?" Simon asked.

"I think I left my phone in my bunk." I lied.

"Wait, your phone is on the table." Niall called after me, but I ignored him and continued to walk away.

"Hey, Ariel." I whispered as I walked into the bunk area. Thankfully it was far away from where everyone else was, so they wouldn't hear me calling for her.

As I walked further into the bunk area, I heard faint sobs, most likely coming from Ariel's bunk.

"Ariel," I whispered again, but still, she didn't hear me. So I walked straight up to her bunk and whispered her name again. This time the sobs silenced, but her curtain stayed closed.

"Ariel, are you okay? I know you're in there." I said to her.

I stood there waiting for a reply, but instead, she pulled back the curtain to her bunk, and revealed that the tears streaming down her face.

"Are you okay?" I asked with genuine concern as I took a step closer to the bunk.

Instead of answering with words, she shook her head no. The next action she did, I thought, was really unexpected. She came out of her bunk, only enough to hug me.

"Do you want to talk about you?" I asked.

She shook her head once again as she stuck her head farther into the crook of my neck.

We stayed in that position for a good 15 minutes before Ariel pulled away.

"Are you better?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah." She mumbled as she sat back in her bunk.

"Okay." I replied.

I started to go back to the TV area, where everyone else was, but Ariel stopped me.

"Wait!" Ariel called.

"Yes." I said as I turned around.

"Can you stay with me?" She asked.

"Of course." I said before climbing into her bunk.

Once all settled in her bunk, Ariel was already sleeping and a few minutes later, so was I.

*Niall's POV*

*One and a half hours later*

"Hey guys, we're here." The driver called as he parked in the middle of nowhere.

"Daddy, when are we going to be there?" Amanda asked me.

"We're just got here sweetie." I replied to my daughter.

"Has anyone seen Louis or Ariel?" Simon asked finally realizing that they have been missing.

"Ariel never came out of her bunk today. Louis went into his bunk for some odd reason like an hour ago and he hasn't been out since." Paul replied.

"That's strange." Simon said.

"Do you want me to go tell them that we're here?" I asked him.

"Please. Ariel has sort of been with me for all of the meetings, except for Paul's." Simon replied.

I nodded and walk towards the bunk, asking Simon to keep an eye on Amanda as I walked by.

"Guys!" I called. "We're here."

There was no response.

"Louis! Ariel!" I called.

Still no response. I was about to call for them again, when something from the corner of my eye got my attention.

"No way." I whispered to myself with a slight smile, when I realized what it was.

Louis and Ariel are currently in Ariel's bunk. Ariel is cuddled into Louis' chest, with Louis' arms tightly around her body. They look so peaceful.

I quickly took out my phone and snapped a picture, before they woke up. Probably because of he flash. I meant to turn that thing off.

I quickly threw my phone in the bottom bunk, right before Louis spoke.

"What's going on?" Louis asked, lifting his head up from the pillow, not realizing his position.

"We just got here." I told them. I quickly dropped to the floor, grabbed my phone, stood up, and left the bunk area.

Wait till Simon and Paul hear about this.

*Louis' POV*

The last think I remember was Ariel being asleep when I got settled into the bunk before I passed out. The next thing I know I am being woken up by a weird flash.

"What's going on?" I asked, lifting my head up from the pillow.

"We just got here." I told us before suddenly dropping to the floor. Two seconds later he stood up and walked right out of the bunk area with a huge grin on his face, like nothing ever happened.

"That was weird." I said to myself.

"Uh, Louis." Ariel said slowly.

"Yes," I replied, looking down at her.

"Do you mind letting me go?" Ariel said, blushing at the situation.

I looked down at my arms and realized that I was holding her tightly.

"Oh, sorry." I mumbled as I let go, also blushing at the situation.

Ariel quickly got out of her bunk and went straight for the bathroom. I laid in her bunk for a couple more minutes, just thinking about that situation, before I got up and went back to the TV area.

"How was your nap?" Simon asked as I walked into the room, not taking his eyes off of his newspaper.

That little blabber mouth.