The First Concert

*Chapter 26: The First Concert*

*Ariel's POV*

*Three hours before the concert*

"AUBREY! LET'S GO! WE'RE RUNNING LATE!" I yelled up to Aubrey.

Simon decided that it would be a good idea to pick up Aubrey before we left for the concert, thinking that she would be able to hang out with the band. Yeah, well, he didn't think it would take her two hours to get ready.

"I'M COMING!" Aubrey replied as she came running down the stairs.

As Aubrey and I walked quickly to the bus, we bickered about how long it took her to get ready.

"Do you girls bicker about everything?" Zayn asked as we entered the bus.

"Yes." We replied in unison.

Everyone just laughed as I took a seat next to Louis on the couch. Louis immediately slipped an arm around me, still directing his attention to the TV. A few minutes later, I noticed that Aubrey was giving me a look.

"What?" I asked her in an uncomfortable tone.

"Nothing," she said as she continued to play on her phone.

Whatever.

*Three hours later*

"Guys, I don't know if I can do this." Louis said in a panic.

The boys are literally about to go on stage and I have never seen he boys so nervous.

"For the last time, you're going to do fine. You just need to relax." I told him.

"Louis, let's go! The others are already on stage." Paul yelled.

I quickly gave Louis a peck on the cheek.

"You're going to do great." I told him before running off to Paul. He currently has Amanda and I promised to watch her on this tour.

"Let me have her." I told Paul as he rushed Louis over, with Amanda in his hands.

"I got her for tonight. Go enjoy the first concert of the tour." Paul told me.

"Are you sure?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I've been to plenty of these shows." Paul replied.

I nodded and ran out to Aubrey.

"I thought you were watching you know who." Aubrey whispered as I walked up next to her.

"You know who has her." I replied.

We sort of don't want to give anything away, so we are currently not saying their names.

"Do you know what's going on tonight?" A girl asked from behind me.

"Sorry, I have no idea." I replied.

Suddenly the lights went out and all I could do was smile from ear to ear. Lights suddenly went on, on stage and all everyone could see was five silhouettes.

"What's going on?" The girl behind me asked.

I was about to answer, but it was too late. The music started playing and everyone in the room was so confused.

I think the song that they chose to perform first was the best choice.

Suddenly, a spotlight turned on above Liam and he began singing.

"[Liam]

So your friends been telling me

You been sleeping with my sweater