Management Part 2

*Chapter 54: Management Part 2*

*Simon's POV*

As soon as I was done speaking, a knock was heard coming from the bus door. All of us tensed when the driver opened the doors and let in the four individuals that we all had feared to see

"Boys, nice to see you again." Jim said with a slight smile, that seemed fake to me.

"Girls, why don't you take Amanda out for some ice cream." I suggested.

"How about a movie instead. She's been having way to much ice cream." Niall interjected.

Aubrey and Ariel just nodded before grabbing their things and head off the bus.

"So let's get down to business, shall we?" Th petite woman, whose name is Ann, said once the girls were gone.

"We shall." I replied.

"We're cancelling the rest of the tour." The other petite woman, Marie, said, getting straight to the point.

"WHAT?!" All seven of us shouted as we rose to our feet.

"What would give you  the idea that you can cancel our  tour?" Louis asked, giving them the classic sass.

"Because we're your management team, of course." The other female, Ann, stated.

"Correction, former management team. So clearly, you can't cancel this tour. The only one that cancel this tour is me. And I can guarantee you that I am not cancelling this tour." I stated in a firm tone.

"Okay, we may not be your management team anymore, but we have every right to cancel this tour." The other male, John, stated.

"And what gives you the right to cancel our tour? A tour that you have not been apart what so ever." Louis asks.

"Well, the fact that this tour has been nothing but a disaster since the start." Jim states.

"I would like to know how this tour has been a disaster? It has brought nothing but happiness and closure for, not only the fans, but the boys too. " I asked.

"Happiness? What are you talking about? This tour has NOT brought happiness to the boys nor to the fans for that matter?" John states.

"You don't even know what you're talking about. It has brought the boys much happiness. Being back on stage. Being in front of the fans. Giving them closure." I told him.

"Oh yeah, if the boys are so happy then why is Liam so depressed, huh? Can explain that to us?" Jim asks, clearly crossing a line.

I quickly looked at Liam, who was clearly upset with the subject that was just brought up. He was squirming in his seat, his eyes watering up.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK ABOUT HIM! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" Paul said, well basically yelled.

Liam's situation is not only a sensitive subject for Liam, but for all of us, especially Paul. So by the way Paul shot up and by the way he started yelling at them, I'm going to assume Jim's statement struck a nerve.

"First of all, you need to lower your voice. Second of all, what do you mean we have no idea what we're talking about?" Ann stated.

Paul lunged forward, ready to get in the face of the closest person. Luckily Niall, Louis, and Zayn shot up and held him back.

"Paul, why don't you go for a walk and cool off?" I suggested.

Paul shot me a look that was a mix of anger and frustration. His expression also read that let me know that he was annoyed by my suggestion.