An Apology and a Fight

*Chapter 6: An Apology and a Fight*

*Simon's POV*

*One Hour Later*

"Hey, have you seen the girl I came in with this morning?" I asked the receptionist.

"Not since you two went upstairs. Sorry sir." She replied.

"It's alright." I replied and continued back towards the elevator.

I have been looking for Ariel for the past hour and I have no idea where she is, I think I have asked every single person in this building where Ariel went and no one has seen her. It hasn't been a full 24 hours and I have already lost her.

*Louis' POV*

After leaving the band, I decided to go for a walk around the building, just to clear my head. As I walked passed the elevators I thought about pressing the button, but didn't feel like waiting. So I decided to take the stairs instead, which was probably a bad idea. As I entered the stairwell, I immediately heard sobbing and my heart immediately broke because sitting on the stairs was the girl with Simon.

"Hey, you're Ariel, right?" I said, causing her to jump a little, since her back was to me.

She turned around and immediately wiped the tears away.

"Sorry," She mumbled.

"Sorry for what?"

"I should probably go find Simon." She said as she was getting up to leave.

"Wait," I said suddenly, causing her to stop abruptly. "I wanted to apologize for my outburst from before."

"It's fine." She mumbled.

"No, it's not fine. It was totally uncalled for." I said.

"Then why did you?" She asked.

"Why did I what?" I asked in confusion.

"You know what." She snapped suddenly.

"Oh yeah." I said with a sudden realization.

"Well, are you going to give me an answer." Ariel said impatiently.

"I had an outburst because I am still not over the fact that One Direction split and how much pain we caused the fans. After the split, I was so upset that I didn't do anything for months. All I did was lay around in my bed. Then when I got a call from the studio here in LA, I thought I could actually do something with my life since I wasn't in the band anymore. So I picked up and moved out here." I explained.

"How do I know you're not lying?" She questioned.

"Because, I would never lie to one of my biggest fans." I replied.

"I'm guessing that Simon told you. So I am going to go ahead and go find Simon now." She said as she started to leave.

"Wait," I said quickly.

"What?" She asked.

"What's this whole reunion tour about?" I asked suddenly, not knowing what to say.

"Simon already explained this to you." Ariel replied.

"I know, but why does he suddenly want to do this? I mean I know the fans need some closure, but what is the real reason?" I asked.

"I don't know. You guys sort of fell off the face of the earth after the band split. Maybe he thinks you guys need some closure?" She replied.

I thought about what she said for a moment before I finally decided to respond.

"I've been thinking about what Simon said after you ran out and I just wanted you to know that I am really sorry." I said, suddenly apologizing.

"Once again, it's fine." Ariel said.

"Are you sure it's fine. I feel really bad about the whole situation and I am 100% embarrassed." I replied.

"Louis, honestly, don't worry about it. Just promise me you'll agree to do this reunion tour. You seem really into it." Ariel told me.

"Well, you shouldn't expect a reunion tour any time soon." I replied sadly.

"Why?" She asked.

"After you ran out, Simon told me to forget about the tour. That's basically calling it off." I explained to her.

"He was probably just saying that out of anger." Ariel replied.

"I don't know. I haven't seen him that mad in awhile." I tell her.

"Yeah, well, One Direction has been gone for three years. Just follow me." She said and walked out of the stairwell.

"Where?" I called out to her as I followed her out of the stairwell and into the hallway.

"To talk to Simon." She said as we approached the elevators.

"Talk to me about what?" Simon said from behind us, causing us both to jump.

"You really know how to scare someone, don't you?" Ariel said sarcastically as we both turned around and faced Simon.

"What did you need to talk to me about?" Simon asked completely ignoring Ariel's last comment.

To be honest, I am kind of nervous right now. Simon is not even making eye contact with me. That's how I know he's really mad.

"Louis says you're calling off the reunion concert. Why?" Ariel asked, getting straight to the point.

"You know why." Simon replied.

"No, actually I don't." Ariel said, giving him a little bit of attitude.

"He doesn't care about his fans. He clearly said that to you before." Simon told her.

I like how they are talking about me as if I am not even here right now. (Note my sarcasm)

"He obviously has a reason for saying those things." Ariel replied.

"How are you defending him after he made you cry?" Simon asked her with a little bit of anger in his voice.

Okay, that comment just made me feel even worse.

"Because he explained to me what actually happened and why he acted the way he did." Ariel told him, with some anger in her voice too.

"And you believe him?" Simon asked, this time in a calmer tone.

"Yes, I do." She replied.

"Why?" Simon asked in a soft tone.

"I am a fan. One of his biggest fans. I know when he's lying. I know that when he told me what actually happened I knew it was true. When he apologized to me, I knew it was genuine. I know that Louis really wants to do this tour. So if you're not on board, that's fine, then I'll just find the others and plan it without you." Ariel told Simon in a firm tone of voice, which made me grin from ear to ear. I knew there was a reason why I loved my fans.