Finding Niall

*Chapter 8: Finding Niall*

*Aubrey's POV*

*One day after Ariel and Simon left*

"Have you heard from Simon?" I asked Emma.

"No. He never calls the office when he's at the studio in LA. You know that." Emma replied.

Emma and I are currently at my apartment enjoying a relaxing day by the pool.

"I know, but I haven't heard from Ariel and I am getting kind of nervous. She always answers my calls." I explained.

"She's probably busy. Or sleeping. There's a pretty big time difference between America and England." Emma suggested.

"But she always calls me back if she misses my calls." I say in a worried tone.

"Okay, you need to stop worrying. I came over hear to relax, not to listen to you worry." Emma told me.

"Sorry, I just have this feeling that Simon and Ariel aren't telling me the truth." I tell her.

We stayed quiet for a few minutes, taking in the sun, but Emma eventually broke that silence.

"You want to look for them don't you?" She asked me without even looking at me.

"Yes." I replied way too quickly.

"Then let's look for them." She says while getting up off the lounge chair.

"What?" I asked in confusion as I sat up in mine.

"You want to know if they're telling the truth, well I am about to help you figure out if they're telling the truth." Emma explained.

"Well, okay then." I replied as I got up. I guess we're going to see if they're telling the truth.

*Ariel's POV*

*At the hotel*

*The next day*

"You guys ready?" I asked happily.

"Man, you're more excited than Louis." Simon said as he poured himself a cup of coffee.

"Sorry." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"You guys ready?" Louis said happily as he came into the room.

Simon lightly chuckled before replying.

"Let me just finish my coffee, then we'll go." Simon replied.

Louis and I just stared at Simon as he sipped his coffee, looking at his phone. He kept looking up to find us staring at him. Eventually he felt the pressure because he stood up.

"I can just drink this in the car." He said awkwardly as he made his way out of the hotel room.

Louis and I high five before following Simon out to the car.

*In the car*

"So do we know where we're looking for Niall?" I asked.

"Nope." Simon said, popping the 'p'.

"If we don't know where we're looking for Niall, then where are we going?" Louis asked.

"To his parents house." Simon replied.

"Why are we going there?" I asked.

"To see if they know his location." Simon told us..

"Oh." Louis and I say in unison.

*At the Horan Household*

"Louis, you stay in the car until further notice." Simon told him as he parked in front of the house

"Why?" Louis asked curiously.

"What if Niall is in the house and spots you before we can surprise him?" Simon asked.

"You have a point." Louis replied.

Simon and I got out of the car and approached the front door.

"Okay, I'm nervous again." Simon told me before ringing the doorbell.

"Me too." I told him.

After a minute, of waiting, someone finally answered the door. And it wasn't the person I was expecting to see.

"Niall?" I said in confusion.

"What do you want?" He asked me rudely, not even seeing Simon who was standing right next to me.

"We're here to talk to you." Simon said to him, causing Niall's face to go pale at the sound of his voice.

"Talk about what?" Niall asked nervously, taking a big gulp.

"Can we go inside an talk?" Simon asked.

Niall hesitated, but eventually moved out of the way and let us in.

"You can go in the living room if you like. I'll go get you guys something to drink." Niall told us and Simon nodded.

Simon led the way to the living room as Niall went into the kitchen. When we entered the living room, we found a little girl sitting in the middle of the room, playing with her toys, causing us to stop dead in our tracks.

"You see her too, right?" Simon whispered in my ear and I just nodded slowly.

Niall came into the room not even a second later holding three glasses of water.

"So what'd you guys need to talk about?" Niall asked us, as if everything was normal.