INTRODUCTION

I decided to make the time of this story in the present year I choose this year 2015 I love this year so much and I wanna use it so I'll get inspired, so....anyways, in the story they are in their early 20s

Leila "Bing" Renee (the Bing was only her nickname her clan used to call her in her family it stands for baby love) made her debut in showbiz after appearing in a movie where she played as a lead dancer (Yup I'm revealing her abilities, she dances, paints/draw, sings, and working on her acting skills) she made a debut to that movie not because of her dialogues actually she never spoke in the whole scene, she sang and danced P.S: she wasn't lipsyncing it was her actual singing voice. She cannot believe that they loved the number she performed and received feedbacks saying they're looking forward to see her in the big screen again and guess what? She already got a few fans. Many people like directors, producers kept on coming to offer her roles (Poor Leila >﹏<) she began to accepta few offers, the one that fits her personality as well for now, after a few finished movie appearances she decided to take a break for a while and there goes right before she's 100% sure the offer that would change her life forever had finally arrived!!!

-In the story, Leila's 21 and Michael's 2 years older than her, so he's around 23, in case you're wondering!!!

-Well well well we're about to begin I'm quite new at this wattpad stuff and it's my first story, I feel excited to tell the circumstances that circulates in my mind and used this story as an instrument. This story is wasn't just about romance it's also about Faith for God, family, and friendship 3 of the most important values worth telling for in a story....Sorry for the introduction OK We're about to begin in 5......4.......3......2......1........