Chapt. 8- Escapade

Michael's POV

Leila and I walked to other side of the park for privacy still holding her hand.

"Teach me more!" I requested excitedly.

"Teach you what?" she asked with a puzzled look.

"(Sighs) The games dummy!"

"Ohhh... K, like which one?"

"Anything that's done outdoors"

"Ok this game is called 'Luksong Baka'" I quote.

"Show me how to play it"

"Ok you... Walk over there and bend down with your hands on your knees." she instructed.

"Ok"

I walked to the other side and she walked a few meters away from me to get ready. I wonder what she's going to do.

"Ready?"

"Born ready!" I said raising my fist on the air.

"Right whatever happens stay on your position!" she yelled for me to hear.

"Ok!!" I yelled back.

"Here we go" she bagan to ran so fast to me, and I'm starting to feel nervous but I stayed at my position praying, oh no what is she doing.

She jumped placing her hands on my bending back with her legs apart, she landed on the floor successfully.

"Wow, that was amazing! Honestly I'm nervous I thought you were gonna tackle me."

"(Laughed) Well now you know I wouldn't.... So you liked the game?"

"Yeah I wanna try it!"

Her eyes wided

"Uhh... Don't you think I'm an itsy-bitsy small for that?" she asked nervously

"Come on, I'm not that heavy... Am I?"

"Well, not really, come on let's give it a try, do exactly what I did."

"Ok I got this" I said walking to the other side lie what she did.

Leila's POV

"(Scoff) easy for you to say" I said to myself and bend down with my hands on my knees.

"Ready?!"

"Born ready!!" I mimicked him raising my fist on the air like he did.

"Here we go" he mimicked back running towards me, damn he can run!

Please don't trip

Please don't trip

Please don't trip

Please don't trip

Please don't trip

I prayed while he's coming near to me, he jumped and put his hands on my bending back, and landed on the ground successfully, thank God I adore you so much!!

"Phew... Thank God you succeed" I said sighing in relief.

"Well I'm a fast learner, and I love that game we should play that more often"

"Well that's what children in the Philippines used to play"

"Wow, I wish children all around the world play these kinds of games too it's very fun and physically healthy."

"Yeah I'm wishing the same thing"

Then Michael's phone rang.

"Woah......... I feel good"