Chapt. 28- Let The Games Begin

MJ's POV

Pring's phone suddenly rang, she picked it up and put it on speaker.

*Phone Convo*

Mel: Hello sweeties!

Me, Pring, Nicole: Hey Uncle.

We replied weakly and lowly.

Mel: What's up girls? Why are your voices low? Are you all ok?

He asked worriedly.

Nicole: No Uncle and I'll just go straight to the point... Uncle Andrea seems to have a crush on Michael.

Mel: What? How did you know? Are you sure?

He replied totally shocked.

Me: Yes Uncle we're very sure, the way she look at him and glare at them when they're being sweet as always. It was unexpected.

Pring: This is gonna be way more difficult than we expected.

Mel: You think she's trying or planning to steal Michael away from Leila?

Nicole: I think so Uncle.

Mel: Impossible! She can't be that odsessed with Michael!

Pring: Umm Uncle have you forgot that Michael is the most popular and hottest man alive of all time in this generation?

Right millions of girls are drooling for him right now.

Me: We need a plan.

Nicole: We have to pull that obsession out of her!

Pring: Like how?

Me: I got an idea!

*Meanwhile during the tour (The next day)*

Michael's POV

I decided to tour around with Leila, Andrea, Her sisters, MJ, and Nicole. We traveled all over the place reaching every mall old and new ones.

We reached the newest mall they had of the year which was called, "SM Lanang" screaming fans gathered and blocking our way a bit causing traffic.

We reached the mall and I made a brief unexpected appearance onstage.

"Davawenyos! Let us all welcome for the very first time! The King of Pop! MICHAEL JACKSON!!" the announcer announced and the crowd went wilder.

I climbed up onstage smiling hard.

The mall was flooded with a sea of people also the ledges on each floors were filled with people.

"Hello Davao! How you doin'?!" I said to the microphone, the people responded by screaming louder.

"Well! (Giggled) first of all... I wanna thank you guys for all your support and for welcoming me here!" the crowd applaud, guess they're tired screaming.

"And I'll be overwhelmed when you'll watch my upcoming movie with my co-star Leila Renee, Lei can you come here?" I asked.

Her eyes widen I guess she did not expect that, but she climbed up anyways.

I reached out my hand and she grabbed it.

"Michael! What are you doing?" she whispered while smiling.

"Promoting our movie, come on, just go along."

"Fine."

"Michael? What is the movie's name?" the announcer asked as he approached us.