Chapt. 52- 2 Years Later

Author's POV

It's been 2 years since that huge drama between Leichael and their company with their rivals.

Michael had released his new album 'Thriller' last year and now waiting for an invitation to the AMA music awards.

Leila's been discovered in singing and in dancing, and just released an album 3 months ago, right now she's getting ready to the upcoming AMA awards.

While the gang...

They were also discovered and currently busy in their shooting as extras.

Isabelle's been playing as a villain ever since... Cuz she's drop dead gorgeous to be a villain.

Alexander's been busy in his modeling career, he endorses jeans and boxers right now, and acts often.

Right now Isabelle and Alexander are currently engaged and will be married in 3 months.

If this moments would give them a chance to see each other again... What would happen between them?... Will the butterflies come back?... Will it heal their cold worlds... Or their living nightmare's will only come back?

Leila's POV

"Mommy!"

Grey my 5 year-old god-son yelled.

Y'all thought my son? If you did, you thought wrong .

I haven't dated since I left California 2 years ago, after that I've been very busy running my career, there's a few guys hitting on me, but they're not my type... Nothing can compare him.

Speaking about him our combination Leichael is still running, they're still hoping that we'll collaborate once again, or collaborate in real life.

"What's the matter sweetie?" my long-time friend slash dance mate Gaille.

Remember Chix Mion my former dance group when I was 18 to 20, well we're one of the members and we're the closest.

She was married when she was 22, well I was 19 back then, and they got a baby a month later, so far I was the youngest god-mother.

"I wanna play with Auntie Lei... Can I? Pwlees, can I?" Grey plead with puppy dog eyes.

I was visiting Gaille in their home to catch up with her cuz it's my day-off... Well somebody catches me before she can. And I forgot to mention... I'm his favorite god-mother, so proud.

"Ok... But can you wait for a while? Mommy really miss Auntie Lei." Gaille pouts.

"Awww." Grey groaned and pouts back.

"Go get her Grey I'll hold your Mommy for ya!" Lloyd yelled as he entered the scene.

I forgot to introduce him... Well, her rather.

Yes... Lloyd is gay, you have nothing to worry about to him in case you are.

We've been friends since the 9th grade, we both love to dance that's why we became good friends, he's so flexible, and thin.

We won in a dance competition in our school because of him.

"Yey! Come on Auntie! Let's hide before Mommy break free!" Grey exclaimed dragging my hand.

But I stood still.

"We were supposed to catch up Lloyd! We rarely see each other!" Gaille pouts.

"I agree with her!" I pout too.

Lloyd giggled and Grey continued to pull my hand.

"Auntiieee! Come on!" Grey whined.

"I'm gonna beat you for this!" Gaille threatened Lloyd but he just laughed.