Chapt. 74- Stories Behind The Twist

Alexander's POV

Odette can't stop playing with her necklace.

"It's so beautiful Alexander." she compliments looking up at me.

I smiled, "I'm glad you liked it."

She smiled back and look down to the necklace again.

I sighed, "Oddie?"

She looked up.

"Do you want to come with me in LA so I could introduce you to my friends... Um... They're kinda mad at me cuz I didn't mentioned you to them." I blurt.

"Are they mad because of me?" she asked.

"No of course they're not, it's just a little misunderstanding, but we can fix it right away." I reassured.

"Well... If that's the only way to help you fix your friendship, then ok, I'm in." she beamed.

I smiled and hugged her, "Thank you so much, I owe you one."

She rubbed my back, "No problem big bro."

Then LA here we go.

Isabelle’s POV

I sighed as I zipped my last suitcase closed.

Today I'm gonna fly to LA, and plan our surprise Leila suggested.

Hailee and Megan stood by the door leaning at each frames.

“Girl... I'm gonna miss you so bad.” Hailee blurts pouting.

I chuckled and turned around, “Aw... Me too Hail, but I gotta go anyways, I live there and I got a surprise to do.” I said.

“We know but you're fun to be with... It's lonely here without you.” Megan chirped.

I smiled and opened my arms, they get between them and we locked each other in a warm embrace.

“Y'all are right, but at least we can contact each other every night or leisure times, and y'all got each other here, so it's not gonna be that lonely.” I cooed.

They nod id understanding and pulled away.

I bid farewell to them and exits the house and transported to the airport.

And catch my booked flight.

Author's POV

Later at noon in Miami.

Michael and his backup dancers are rehearsing for the introduction numbers and Michael's one of the choreographers.

Also Jermaine wanted to help so... Why not.

"1... 2... 3 Go!" Michael cued.

They began dancing, they're so amazing especially Kurt, this guy got some moves.

"Bravo! That was amazing guys!" Michael cheered clapping his hands.

They cheered and went to their bags.

Leila walked in the room and Kurt looked up, and he couldn't believe his eyes.