Chapt. 51- Oscars/Sneaky Goodbye

I'm gonna skip the premiere night... Cuz I don't know what are they doing there anyway... Let's just say that it was a great night for all of them... For Michael and Leila it was awkward... Let's skip to the awarding.
~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~

Leila’s POV

As soon as our movie's been released, all malls' cinemas were attacked by swarms of people every second.

All tickets were sold out and for the unfortunate ones who did not get any tickets, will have to wait 'till it's released in DVD.

Right now it's been a blockbuster hit, I also learned that it was Michael's first romantic movie, I was his first kiss and all, and I was happy but I still can't move on from the pain.

I was informed that the movie was nominated for most grossing film of the year, while Michael was nominated as the best actor, me vs Ariana as best actress, and Isabelle and Vince for best supporting actor and actress.

I was invited to the Oscars awarding and I cannot believe my ears... Me?... Nominated in Oscars? This is a dream come true.

And it's tonight, I gotta get dressed.

I laid my outfit *Pic above* on the bed and my heels on the floor beside it.

I took a quick shower and got out with a robe around me and a towel wrapped around my head.

Then I pulled my luggage to the side near the door.

Yes... I decided to leave after this night, I already booked a flight to Canada, where Andrea is waiting.

I slipped into my outfit and left my curly hair down after brushing it, I applied foundation, eyeliner, blush, and lip gloss... I'm still uncomfortable with heavy makeup.

Then I slipped into my heels as a finishing touch and grabbed my pouch before heading out of the door (Same hotel room).

I hopped into the service I requested and we drived to our destination.

When we arrived there were plenty of photographers, bright flashes, fans, and there were reporters everywhere.

Oh my God I'm really doing this, the red carpet's right there it's calling me.

The driver got out and opened the door for me, when I got out and stepped on the smooth red carpet, I was in cloud 9, one of my biggest dreams has finally came true, to step into the red carpet.

I walked further and waved at the photographers and fans and they screamed louder.

The photographers took pictures screaming my name to look here and there and I stood there posing for awhile.

“LEI!” a voice called.

I looked to my left and saw Isabelle and Alexander hand in hand approaching me.

As they reached me the fans screamed even louder... Curious I looked behind them, and there I saw him.

Michael climbed down the limo, and waved to the crowd, the photographers babbled his name trying to get his attention but he kept his eyes on me.

Wow he looks good in that outfit *Pic above*

Michael’s POV

I swear when I saw Leila she look absolutely stunning, with that green silky top tucked into her black skirt reaching half of her thigh, with matching heels, and her hair... Was more than beautiful.

No words can explain how beautiful she is in my eyes.

“Hi Michael.” Leila spoke snapping me out of my thoughts.