Chapt. 47- Mission Impossible Failed... Or Is It?

Michael's POV

I walked into my suite to the bedroom with my eyes red and puffy from all the crying... I can't believe she rejected me, I knew I shouldn't have done it in the first place, now the thing I really fear had arrived.

I lost her as a friend.

How can I forget her? We've shared so many memories together, I've loved her deeply, and my heart was so soft at her because she kept on making me happy.

But hearing those words coming out of her mouth, breaks me into pieces, I thought she loved me, worse... She told me to forget each other... But too late, she's part of me now, she'll never leave my mind and mostly my heart now.

I fell on my knees right infront of my bed, and buried my face with my arms in the sheets and broke down crying.

Fate's POV

I'm pacing back and forth behind the same bush now.

I saw what happened between Michael and Leila, which means we've failed.

I can't believe they all fell asleep, while we were watching them.

We were exhausted anyway, luckily I'm not that tired to be knocked out.

"Oh no no no no no no noo... What are we gonna do now?" I muttered to myself still pacing.

Janna woke up and stretched.

"Fate? Is everything alright? You look worried." she asked sleepily rubbing her eyes.

Oh I'm MORE than worried, I'm FREAKING out!

"No, I'm not alright Janna, our plan failed, Leila ran away from Michael, now Michael's hurt."

"WHAT?!" she exclaimed making me jump, waking Isabelle, Peter, Kate, and Alexander.

"Girls, what's going on?! Why did you yell Janna?" Peter asked rubbing his eyes.

"Guys, we've failed, Leila rejected Michael." Janna cried, running her hand in her hair.

"WHAT?! EVERYBODY WAKE UP!" Isabelle exclaimed... Grace, Leo, and Vince immediately woke up.

"Yuri! Get yo ass up!" Peter yelled.

Yuri groaned and turned his back at them.

Janna got furious, and did not hesitate and smacked Yuri's butt... HARD.

"AOOWWW!" he squealed rubbing his bottom.

It was funny but it's no time for laughs.

"C'mon guys we have to comfort them." I said worriedly.

They nodded and got up, Yuri's still rubbing his bottom.

The boys and Alexander went to comfort Michael, while we the girls and Isabelle went to comfort Leila.

Author's POV

Knock! Knock!

Leila woke up and sniffled, she got up from the bed to the bathroom and looked at the mirror.

Her eyes are red and puffy and her face is dry from all the tears.

"God I look like a mess." she whispered to herself before bending down to the sink and wash her face.

Knock! Knock!

"Coming!" she yelled her voice breaking.

The girls and Isabelle heard it and they spotted the hurt in her voice.

"It's really bad guys." Grace said.