Chapt. 37- Leaving Dreamland

Author's POV

Time skip, the day after Christmas, last month Leila experienced the best day, night rather of her life, she watched Janet's concert with Michael she can't bring too much company though to be fair with others, remember Effie, Carl, & Camille her friends that passed out when they saw Michael, they got a shot at making to Janet's concert turns out they're a fan of Janet too, and after that Janet left for her next destination, Japan, Leila and her friends never felt so happy in her life, she got to meet her # 2 inspiration of her life, and as for Michael, he experienced the best experience in Christmas Eve, he never felt so loved and that was the best first Christmas he ever felt.

It was 6:30 in the morning, their plane leaves at 8 so they got an hour. Andrea left 2 hours ago.

Michael lied on the grass at the backyard staring at the perfect blue sky for the very last time.

Michael's POV

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Leila asked as she laid beside me too looking up to the sky as well.

"Just taking the last glimpse of the wonderful environment before we fly back to reality." I replied with my eyes still glued on the sky.

"Michael, this is reality."

"I wish it'll stay this way, I wanna stay here I don't wanna go back..." well that's too harsh, "... Well at least not for now."

"(Sighed) Michael, I understand why you feel this way, I do too, I don't wanna go, but, whetherwe like it or not, we gotta do this, it's our job."

Damn, I was supposed to be acting professional.

"I know Lei, I really do but... I've never been so happy before and I found it here with you and your family, I'm gonna miss these good 1 and a half months I've spent here, Forever."

"I know, they've never been this happy either before you walked in."

I smiled and looked at her and she smiled back.

"Hey love birds." JK intrrupted squatting infront of us.

We sat up and smiled weakly to him.

"Hey." we said weakly in union.

"I know that looks, don't worry, I felt that way 2 hours ago, when Dre left, we gotta sacrifice though, it's for our own businesses." he said.

"I know we'll be leaving in an hour I'm gonna miss y'all." Leila said patting JK's back.

"Keep holding on Bro, you'll see her again before you know it." I reassured him and he smiled weakly, he truly miss Andrea already.

"Ok, hey we're gathering a bit, wanna join us?" JK asked.

"Sure." Leila replied and looked at me for an answer.

I smiled at them both and nodded before getting up.

They followed behind and went to their gathering.

Everybody's eyes are getting watery, as we spent our last time together sharing stories and jokes, but jokes aren't really helping cuz we always end up tearing up instead of laughing.

We got more teary eyed as we reached the airport.

We embraced each other, breaking down crying.

I can't stop myself, Leila and Jun's getting teary eyed but not as worse as everyone around including me.

Like father like daughter.

Marga, Andreng, and Samantha hugged Leila so tight crying Leila comforted them speaking in their language.