Chapt. 29- VICTORY!!!

Nicole's POV

That's it! I don't wanna make myself look stupid now, they need to know.

I'm telling Mandy and Jill.

I know they're a little childish, irresponsible sometimes, and nosy but they're sweet, caring, and understanding like their big twin sis. I trust them that they'll keep it as a secret and they'll help us to get Andrea out of Michael.

I saw them walking together exploring the park, chatting, and giggling.

I approached them.

"Ummmm... Mandy Jill? Can I talk to you girls?"

"Sure." they replied in union.

"Tungkol saan? (About what?)" Jill asked as we sat on the near by bench.

"Tungkol kay Andrea, Michael, at Leila. (About Andrea, Michael, and Leila.)" I replied.

"What's up with them?" Mandy asked slightly interested.

"May gusto si Michael kay Leila... (Michael got his eye on Leila...)" I said but cut off by them squealing.

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD MICHAEL IS GONNA BE MY BROTHER-IN-LAW!" Mandy squealed.

"WE'RE GONNA LIVE WITH THE JACKSONS..." Jill exclaimed.

"... MARRY ONE OF HIS BROTHERS..." Mandy added.

"MINE IS RANDY!" Jill squealed.

"MINE IS MARLON!" Mandy squealed back.

"THEY'RE SO HOT!" Jill exclaimed.

"I KNOW RIGHT!" Mandy exclaimed back.

"OH MY GAA---" they exclaimed in union but I shut them up by covering their mouths with my hands.

"WILL YOU BOTH PLEAAASSSEE SHUT UP FOR AWHILE?!" I snapped.

They nodded.

I removed my hands from their mouths and crossed them by my stomach.

"The things you're babbling won't happen unless Michael and Leila will be together."

"Then let's make Michael and Leila together." Mandy suggested.

"Good idea BUT news flash! Andrea got a HUGE crush on Michael for short Obsessed!" I replied frowing.

"Then let's take that obsession out of her!" Jill suggested.

"(Scoff) Easy for you to say, and Ate Jill I thought you like JK?" I asked.

"Yeah." Mandy agreed, turning to face Jill.

"(Gulped) Uhh... Well JK got Andrea and I always got a crush on Randy if Michael's not around."

Mandy scoffed.

"Come on guys you wanna marry your Jacksons right?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Then you guys gotta help me, Ate MJ and Pring, we're planning on getting JK and Andrea together, please be our back ups." I begged.

"Ok." Mandy approved.

Then she looked at Jill and raised an eyebrow

"(Sighed) Fine, I'm in"

"Good." I blurt.

Pring's POV

I arrived at the park, but since it's private I can't get in without any I.D or something and I can't just claim I'm Leila's cousin cuz I'm not that exposed.