Chapt. 7- ''You & I Music & Love''

*the next day*

Michael's POV

Once again I woke up very early, I'm so excited to get up every single day, and I'm sure it's all because of Leila. I looked at the card she gave me last night and dialed it immediately.

It rang one time and she picked it up immediately... Woahh that was fast.

"Hello?"

"You ready?"

"For wha.... Oh wait wait a minute... Who's this?!" she asked, uh oh she's getting mad.

"Ha! You don't remember me anymore? Baby Cake (Giggles)"

"MIKE!!! oohhh..... Sorry I didn't know!" she apologized.

"Oh it's ok, it's your fault anyway you didn't introduce yourself first... So whatzupp?"

"I'm getting ready, you gotta get up on your feet cause I'm waiting, and I like late-comers, you know that?"

"(Groans) But Michael it's like 6 in the morning, and the time we agreed is 10... Let me sleep for a while, I promise I won't sleep in"

"But I'm here all alone and I'm very lonely, I thought you're always there for me" I whined with a pout. So far I've never been like this, I always consider invalid reasons but why not at Leila?

I got this some sort of feeling that I miss her soooo bad! And I wanna see her every single day of my life.

"Hmmmm..... Is somebody's missing me?" she replied mockingly.

"Uhhh... No! Nobody, Frank called a minute ago and he said they moved the time to 7" I lied "Which means you got an hour to get ready baby cake, get on your feet now"

"Huh? I never knew that!!! Why didn't you tell me sooner! You did that in purpose and get ready for my revenge!" she said before hanging up.

I looked down to my phone giggling "She's so gullible".

Leila's POV

I slammed the phone and kicked the huge covers once again off me, and flipped again landing on my feet but this time I didn't lost my balance and fell on the floor.

I hop off my bed landing successfully on my feet but when I ran to the bathroom I slipped and landed on my butt... AGAIN!!

"Wha---, Geeezzzzz!" I cried getting up "You'll have your day Michael, one day I'll get back to you" I vowed brushing my teeth.

I hopped in the shower, and washed myself for 1 minute, yup I usually do that. And wrapped my body with my robe, I ran outside the bathroom to pick some clothes.

I picked a black shirt with Michael Jordan's face in it traced in white lines, a not-so-lose navy blue jeans, and a silver doll shoes. I slipped in the clothes and chose to braid my long curly hair and placed it on my left shoulder.

Then I glanced at the clock, DAMN!!! it's 6:30 gotta run!

I picked my car keys and purse then shut the door locked and rushed outside hopping in my car. After 15 minutes I arrived at Neverland.

"Morning sir, my name's..." I was cut off by the guard completing my sentence.

"Leila Renee, and Mr. Jackson's been waiting for you, you can come in now." he finished.

"Ohwwww.... K" I respond confused. Did he blutter *sorry for the spelling I don't know what is it!* me or something. I drove inside and one of his bodyguards insists to park my car for me and I agreed.