Chapt. 72- It's On!!!

Ariana’s POV

We arrived at Miami in midnight, and it's a miracle that we're not tired, so we continued to the plan.

“Since the Jacksons are gonna perform, one of us must be in as one of their backup dancers... That means... We gotta kick one of the dancers out of the picture.” Harvey starts.

We liked the idea, and we picked Kurt, since they don't know him at all, he can come and audition.

Kurt agreed with the idea.

“So it's settled then.” Harvey said getting up from his seat.

We done the same and greet each other goodnight, before walking into our rooms.

Quentin’s POV

*5:40 am*

We are all up quite wide awake, I'm actually nervous about this plan but at the same time excited.

The main reason why I agreed with this plan, is because I hate Michael.

I hate him for stealing Leila away from me, I was going to ask her out, and she should've been mine if she didn't fly back to California for that lame award and that freak!

“Let's go kick some dancer’s ass!” Kurt blurts jokingly.

“Shut up Kurt!” Diana snapped rolling her eyes.

“Oh... I see you're really getting hot around me, so you want me to stop?” he replied flirtatiously leaning against the wall beside her.

She groaned rolling her eyes and walked away crossing her arms.

Kurt smirked and followed her licking his lips.

G-ross.

I rolled my eyes shaking my head turning around to the steps.

I looked up and saw Demi coming down in a black tight jeans, dark crop top, blue varsity jacket, black converses, and a baseball cap, her hair’s pulled in a high ponytail.

To be honest I found her attractive but not as attractive as Leila.

She looked at me up and down and walked past me not paying attention in my actions.

Thank God she's not interested.

“Let's go.” Harvey said walking in with Ariana loading their guns.

Yeah we're armed, our weapons are disguised in objects, and we already have bullets here settled down.

Michael’s POV

*6:55 am*

I woke up and found myself hugging Leila from behind.

Last night was an another amazing night for me, other than that it's our monthsary, we had the time of our lives making love to each other under the stars 2 times, then came back in our room and done it all night.

I was using protection in case you're wondering.

I smiled looking at her lovingly and kissed her back to her shoulder, then finally to her neck sucking on it gently.

She moaned turning to face me and opened her eyes.