Chapt. 36- Fan Meets Idol

Leila's POV

What is he smirking at? I noticed these past days he's been acting crazy, this boy.

"Answer me, I'm waiting." I uttered impatiently.

"It's right behind you." a familiar voice said behind me.

I turned around and gasped loudly and deeply.

THE Janet Jackson is standing infront of me with a big smile in her face.

She's wearing 'The Pleasure Principle' outfit *Pic above*.

"My favorite outfit." I murmured.

She chuckled and opened her arms for me.

I did not hesitate and ran immediately in her arms making her stumble a bit.

"Hello Leila."

"I'm so happy you're here Janet, you chose to visit my country."

"Well I do have a concert here."

"Really? Is the tickets available?"

"Yep I'll reserve one for you."

I squealed and squeezed her in my arms.

"Thank you thank you thank you! I'm so happy!"

"(Giggled) Happy Birthday Leila."

"Thank you---wait how did you kno..." I didn't finished my sentence and looked back at Michael.

"Surprise!" he uttered softly.

I playfully glared at him (It looks serious though, I'm a rising star actress, remember?).

His expression turned nervous, scared, mingled with confusion.

I lunged him and he braced himself.

I lunged him and hugged him.

I know he's confused by now.

"Thank you Michael, you have no idea, how happy I am right now, and it's all because of you, thank you very much you're the best." I said as I started to cry in happy tears.

"Aww... I'm glad you liked it, and I'm happy to know that I made you happy, I'll do anything to keep you smile Lei, remember that." he replied hugging me back.

I smiled and kissed his cheek and he returned the kiss by kissing my forehead.

Best birthday surprise ever.

Janet's POV

I hid my myself behind Leila to the trees and watched them.

They look cute together.

I noticed Michael's eyes sparkles like sapphires, his smile is wide and it looks so true, the way he looks at Leila is shouting the message loud and clear.

He's inlove, they're inlove, I can tell.

They can act but they can't hide forever.

They stopped and looked around, probably looking for me.

"Where is she?" Leila said.

"Maybe she left." Michael replied.

"Come on let me put this on you." he added placing the necklace around her neck.

Wow that necklace is simple but very very cute, it fits her well.

"Thank you for the necklace Michael, I love it so much, I won't let it leave my skin." she said feeling the necklace in her fingertips.