Chapt. 60- Suspicion

La Toya’s POV

“Ahhh!!” I exclaimed pulling the phone far from my ear and rubbed it gently but deeply.

This boy got some voice.

Me: Jermaine what the hell?!

Jermaine: What the hell are you talking about? Michael’s not devastated, he's completely happy... Especially now Leila’s here.

He murmured the last part.

Me: Right that's good to kn-- WHAT?!

Jermaine: I SAID... Michael’s completely fine and well, ESPECIALLY Leila’s here!!!

Me: What? Michael and Leila’s been separated, that's why he's been very distant to us.

Jermaine: No they're not, they're with us, all sweet and inlove they're an item now.

I'm so confused right now.

Me: What the heck!

Jermaine: Toy what are you trying to say?

Me: Long story... I'll let Michael talk to y'all, I gotta go, and make sure when I called back, make sure y'all are prepared for a long explanation, cuz me and our sisters will be listening.

Jermaine: Ok, I'll let our brothers know.

Me: K bye.

*Phone Convo Ends*

“Sh*t!” I muttered to myself and facepalmed walking out of my house.

Michael’s POV

“MICHAEL!” Jermaine hissed bursting from the door.

I jumped.

Soon the rest of the brothers came in with confused and distressed expressions in their faces.

“Yeah?” I replied.

“Don't ‘yeah’ me... Why didn't you tell me... US?!” he gestured the brothers.

“Tell you what?” I asked confused.

“About you and Leila... Ending up together.”

Just as he said that Leila exits the bathroom wearing my red silky pajamas.

“Maybe it's even better if both of you will tell us instead.” Jermaine said.

Leila and I looked at each other worriedly.

I gave her a reassuring look and patts the empty space beside me, on the bed.

She looked down and walked towards the bed and sat beside me.

I wrapped my arm around her pulling her closer, while my free hand grabbed her shaking hand.

She relaxed and rested her head on my shoulder.

“You really wanna do it?” I asked caressing her hand with my thumb.

She nodds.

All the boys sat on different areas of the room near the bed, “We're listening.” Jermaine states concerned but still distressed.

We took deep breaths to calm ourselves.

Then we told them everything...

The threat,

Ariana,

The plan,