Chapt. 6- Observation

Frank's POV

Finally Michael and Leila came!!! They've had enough time together, they need to take a break and they seem to be cooperating... Well.... ALMOST.

Michael and Leila came in still giggling, whispering something at each other I wonder what they were doing back there. Whatever they did back there I'm sure they had a very good time.

"Hey Mike! Would you mind share the things you were whispering at Ms. Renee?" I asked.

"Uhh... That was nothing Frank, no biggie" he answered back.

Boy this boy is such a teenager!

"And Frank just call me Leila or Lei for short, and Mike was telling me that he found your new cigar...(Giggles)... Cute!" Leila said then bursts out laughing.

"HEY!!! I told you that's just between us!! Just You & Me!!!" he said laughing while elbowing and pointing him and her gesturing the 'you and me' part.

"Ohh...(Chuckles)... You mean... This one?" I said holding the cigar out of my mouth and handling it high for Michael to see.

"(Giggling) Mmmmm....(Squeals).... Hmmmm!!!!" Leila responded covering her mouth to prevent herself from bursting out laughing.

Michael widen his eyes, like I-think-I-know-what's-gonna-happen-next mode, God I've never seen this silly before and... Happy.

"Alright Dumbo that's enough." James Cameron said cutting the on going silliness between me and Michael x Leila.

"HAAA!!! DUMBO!!!" Michael mocked pointing at me.

"And you Bonnie and Clyde stop flirting around and come here." James added.

"HAAA!!! BONNIE AND CLYDE!!!" I mocked back pointing at both of them.

Leila's giggle turned intense and Michael playfully bit his lip and pretends taking advantage to me, which caused Leila to hold him back then he smirks.

"Come on we got no time to lose!" James and Mel said in union.

"OK! OK! were coming!" Michael and Leila said back in union, raising both of their hands in surrender, then bursts out giggling when they sat infront of each other.

Garsh they look so cute together, they act buddy-ish at each other, but I'm still looking forward at seeing them together as a couple.

Michael sat next to me and Leila next to Mel and James in the center.

We began discussing...

"(Clears Throat) Ok before we begin... Michael are you sure you're comfortable with Leila?" James asked.

Michael looked at Leila and she looked back, they stared at each other for a few seconds before bursts out giggling pointing at each other.

"(Clears Throat) Uhhh... I don't think that's a question anymore James, it's too damn obvious." I said with a smirk.

James chuckled and continued discussing about the movie.

"Leila, do you have any experience in kissing scenes?" James asked.

Leila paused to think and ended up staring at Michael, he bursts out giggling and she giggled too. UGGGGHHH this is gonna be a long night!!

"(Giggles) Shhhhh.... *Looks back at James* Uhhh no sir, not yet this is my first time." she replied with a grin.

Michael nodded mockingly with a smirk at his face.

GRRRR this boy is starting to be annoying... And that's a new side of him.