Chapt. 46- Just Acting

Michael's POV

Leila's been so distant during the whole rehearsals, she looks so down, since that time I saw her on that bench holding a paper crying her eyes out.

"Leila, are you sure you're ok? You don't look like you're up for the rehearsals." Gorcette A.K.A G the choreographer asked concerned.

"Yes G, I'm pretty fine, I'm positive, let's keep going." she replied with a soft smile.

The smile I've never seen before, this time her smile is not reflecting reassurance or happiness, it's telling something else more in sorrow or deeper than that.

I'll talk to her after rehearsals.

Janna's POV

We're now moving according to the plan since I was the one who'll set them both up... I stayed and watched them while the others are preparing everything.

Grace and Fate are now writing letters and placed them in the right spaces, Kate and Yuri are now booking the scheduled relaxation treatment to soothe their stress, while the rest except Isabelle hid in our hiding places already which is behind a huge bush.

"Is the last area settled?" Isabelle asked eagerly at Leo.

"Yes... Yes... It's all settled lemme show y'all." he replied.

We walked to the private part of the resort, where it looks like a camp field, no houses, buildings etc. Just plain grass, and it's set as a camp site, gathered woods but not on fire... Yet... Blankets scattered around it to be comfortable since it's still winter.

"Is it ok?" Leo asked nervously.

"It's perfect Leo they'll stare at the fire as they confessed their feelings for each other, it's a catchy mood Leo, good idea." Isabelle replied I nodded in union.

Grace and Fate told us that Leila's ready to confess her love for Michael when they were in the gym.

After checking the place out, we headed to our places, I stood randomly near the rehearsal room while Leo and Isabelle ran to our hidding place joining the others.

Great this plan better work or at least... Them.

Leila's POV

"Alright in this part of the song, you'll glide together to the floor holding touching each other and looking deep at each other's eyes, OK." G instructed.

Oh my God, this is getting more difficult, I can't look at him DIRECTLY in the eye... Of course I can't look at him DEEP in the eyes.

We've been rehearsing for 5 hours, and we're all sweaty and tired, but Michael seems so used to it, he's just panting and sweaty but wide awake.

He looks good sweaty... AHH!... It hits me again... The pain that letter gave me kept on coming back.

Just seeing him so innocent and clueless makes my heart ache.

"Michael, place your right hand in Leila's waist." G instructed again.

Without hesitation he placed his hand on my waist caressing it, giving me goosebumps.

"Leila wrap your right leg on Michael's waist."

Gosh... This ain't a dance number, it's dirty dancing.

I hesitate but wrapped my right leg on his waist.

"Michael hold Leila's leg that was wrapped around you and lift."

And he did, I inhaled sharply curling my lips.

"Leila look at Michael's eyes."

I looked up and found out he's already looking at me, his eyes are filled with concern, worry, and sadness.