Chapt. 65- The 1st Move

Ariana’s POV

I stood outside Jennifer’s mansion by the lawn observing the surroundings carefully with arms crossed.

Jennifer lets me live here, for her brother, I still can't believe Taylor got a crush on me, but seriously, I don't feel anything for him, I feel numb, he's been a good friend to me, he was always there talking to me, making me feel accompanied, but I really don't feel anything for him.

I think I don't feel any single thing, but there's only one and it's only...

I MUST HAVE MICHAEL.

I huffed uncrossing my arms and walk back to the house with a blank face to the living room, there is Demi and Tyler watching the news.

“Michael Jackson and Leila Renee were caught in act making out during the break of the Jacksons’ concert in Chicago... But what does this mean? Are they having something going on?...” the reporter said.

I clenched my jaw but continued listening to build up a plan.

“... Anyways why is Leila tagging along? And where is her manager Megan Walters?” the anchor asked.

Megan Walters, yeah that's it, she’s probably left behind here in Canada, I can start my revenge on her, next to her dear friends here.

“According to the report Donny, Renee insists to give Walters a year break cuz she's sick and Renee wanted to bond with her lover.” the reporter answered.

I gotta find her as soon as possible.

“She's our first target.” I blurt.

Demi and Tyler turned to look at me.

“Who?” Demi asked.

“The b*tch’s manager, Megan Walters.”

“Don't you dare call her in that name b*tch.” Tyler demands pointing his finger at me.

I squint at him, “Oh I'm sorry lover boy, but I always call her that way, and don't worry, as soon as I got Michael, she's all yours and we’ll never see each other ever again.”

Tyler looked down like he's having second thoughts.

“What is it Tyler? Are you thinking of an another target?” I asked.

“What are we gonna do with her?” he said ignoring my question.

“Easy make her suffer and scream for help.” I replied.

“I think that's a little too much Ariana.” Demi chirped in.

“Demi... We've been planning this for 2 f*cking years! THIS IS IT! WE'RE DOING IT!” I exclaimed.

“But--” they tried to protest but I cut him off.

“No buts we're going, let's go to the van and find this b*tch for a manager.”

“What about Taylor and Jennifer.” Demi exclaimed.

Taylor appeared by the stairs with a blank face.

I looked at him up and down and walked away.

Soon Tyler and Demi hopped in and Demi starts the ignition.

We drove around the city hoping we'll find a sign of her.

Leila’s POV