Chapt. 40- Make A Move

Leila's POV

I stood leaning against my dressing room's door, tears are falling from my eyes.

Why am I crying about, is it about what I said about Michael falling for Ariana? Well if it'll make him happy I should be too.

Why am I affected, am I heartbrokened? I don't think so, Michael and I ain't together, and he haven't done anything.

I slid down the door curling to a ball, burying my head between my knees before breaking down crying.

Is this what mutual love feels like? You haven't got the nerve to tell the person you like what you feel, but I feel he likes me too.

I'm falling for him harder, I can't risk anything it'll ruin our friendship, I don't wanna lose him, he's so pure and unique, I can't risk to lose a friend like him.

My heart is slowly breaking to pieces, thinking about the things Ariana's been doing infront of Michael.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Lei, the gang are gathering at the cafeteria ready to eat, wanna join?" it was Fate.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a sec." I replied getting up wiping my eyes.

"Ok, I'll be waiting here."

I rushed to the bathroom and looked at the mirror.

Oh my God I look like a mess. My eyes are slightly red and puffy, and my cheeks were dry from the flowing tears.

I run the faucet and splashed my face to wash the tears away.

I damped my face in a towel before sniffling one last time pulling myself together, before opening the door to see Fate waiting impatiently.

"Finally! Let's go girl I'm famished!" she complained grabbing my hand leading me to the cafeteria.

I sat beside Michael and Vince while Fate is with Leo and Grace.

"You ok?" Michael asked concerned.

"Yeah, I just woke up from my mini-nap." I lied.

"Mini-nap." Vince snickered.

The others excluding me and Isabelle done the same.

I can't stop to look suspicious at Isabelle she's been acting strange lately, always thinking deep, always in a serious face, is she planning anything?

10 minutes later...

I went back at my room, I decided to take a long shower to soothe my mind.

But as I about to lift my shirt up, somebody knocked on my door.

"Lei?" it's Michael.

"Yeah?" I greeted as I opened my door.

"Umm can I come in? I won't be long."

"Sure, take your time." I answered stepping aside to let him in.

He walked in and I closed the door behind him.

"You ok?" he blurts out of the blue.

"Yes, what made you ask that?" I replied sitting on the bed.

He sits beside me, "(Sighs) Throughout the gathering you've been pretty quiet, it looks like you're in deep thoughts... What are you thinking about?"

"Ummmm... Nothing much, just minor things."

"You sure, it seems to be a little big cuz you're all bothered."

"Michael I'm fine ok, I'm just exhausted, I wanna rest."