Chapt. 24- Juan Karlos Labajo

Leila's POV

He helped me up and I stared at the his eyes until I finally got it!

"(Gasped) JK!!!!!" I exclaimed jumping in his arms hugging him tight.

"Hi Lei I missed you" he replied.

Juan (One) Karlos Labajo (Labaho) A.K.A JK *that's him on the picture up there ^^^^^* is one of my childhood friends, we met in Kindergarten and eventually became close friends, he transferred to Cebu when we graduated Kindergarten, we.used to contact each other but it eventually stopped due to our changing lives, now he's here with me, we can do a lot of catch ups at each other.

"Missed you too, Come I'll introduce you to my friend." I said grabbing his hand.

"(Gasps) JK?" voices asked behind us, when we turned around, there they are, the people who attacked me earlier.

He smiled nervously cuz he knew what's gonna happen next.

"(Gasps Louder) JK!!!!!" They squealed before tackling him on the ground.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Get off him your crushing him!" I yelled.

"Oops sorry." they all apologized and got off him, except..... Jill.

"(Giggled) I missed you JK did you miss me? Mwah Mwah Mwah Mwah!" she said kissing JK's cheeks all over again.

"Uhh... Ye... Yeah ok ok Jill I'm great I m-mmissed you too." he replied slightly dodging the kisses but failed.

"Jill, please get off JK, I'm introducing him to Michael and he can go to him with you hanging around him like a monkey." I said sternly.

"You're so KJ Lei I was just talking to JK..." she paused and smirked, "... KJ JK Hahahahahahhaha" she said getting up.

I cannot help but chuckle, JK got up and brushed himself off while Jill on the other hand is looking at him in admiration twirling her hair in her finger and batting her eyelashes. This girl is such a flirt.

"Your sister's creepy." he whispered to my ear.

"You'll get used to it." I replied.

"I heard that JK, and Ate Lei is right, you'll definitely get used to ME." Jill said with an evil but playful smirk.

JK's face is priceless, I wish I brought a camera.

"Come on I'll introduce you to my friend, remember?" I said breaking the silence.

"Yeah, better, get me outta here" he replied probably scared to death by Jill.

"Actually he's right here, come on" I said grabbing his hand.

He sighed when he knew he'll never get out of here.

Pring's POV

I went near ro Michael cuz he seemed busy watching the distance and when I sat beside him I saw what he's staring at.

Leila

"Hey" I started.

"Hi" he replied looking at me with a shy smile.

"I'm Pring by the way, you already met me earlier."

"Yeah I know, you're Leila's oldest cousin."

"Yes, so Uhhh... You ok here? I mean are you getting comfortable here? You know you can get along with us anytime you want."

"Yes, I'm good and I know that, it's just... Sometimes I wanna be alone for awhile."

"I understand"