Chapt. 48- It's A Wrap!

*The next day* (6:30 am)

Michael's POV

Rrrriiingggg!

I woke up feeling down, but awake.

I sit up and stretched, and gazed towards the window, it's snowing and it's cold, just like my world.

Today we're gonna shoot the final scene, the wedding scene.

Yesterday I was so excited, but now... Never mind.

I got up from the bed and took a shower.

I slip into a white T-shirt, black slacks, loafers, and my leather jacket for temporary attire.

I walked to the dressing room where my makeup and style artists are waiting.

"Good morning Michael." Mee Mee my makeup artist greets.

"Morning Mee." I greet back nodding.

"So Michael... This is what you're gonna wear..." Jay my outfit stylist showed me my suit.

A douche suit, white polo, paired with a black tie.

"... What do you think?" he asked.

"It's nice." I replied.

"Great! I'm sure you and Leila will totally match." he squealed before walking away.

I turned to my seat and leaned on it's barrier.

"I totally agree with him." Mee Mee said before starting to put makeup on my face.

Almost.

Leila's POV

I admire my gown in the human sized mirror, twirling, and rubbing the fabric.

{Outfits Above ^^^}

I'm done with my makeup already.

I've always dreamed to be wearing this kind of dress ever since I'm a little girl.

To wear a white dress facing the man of my dreams.

But it's all destroyed, I just gotta let it go.

I caressed the necklace Michael gave me for my birthday, I didn't notice I never removed it since the day he puts it on me.

I continued to admire myself and noticed a tear involuntarily escaped my eye, I wiped it immediately just in time my makeup artist came in.

"Alright..." Tish my makeup artist began and closed the door behind her, "... They said we're filming in 5 minutes..." she stared at me through the mirror, "... You ready?"

I smiled and nodd.

She smirked and walks towards me... She held my shoulders from behind, and we stood there gazing at our reflections.

"Just a little move here..." she said moving my curl to the left side of my face, "... And one more move, right here." moving the other curl to the right side, "There... You look so beautiful." she compliments rubbing my shoulders to my arms.

I blushed and smiled looking down, "Thank you Tish."

I turned around and hugged her.

"Anytime, Lei." she replied hugging me back.

*5 minutes later*

Michael's POV

"LIGHTS... CAMERA... ACTION!"

The wedding bells rang and the music played.

I stood there admiring the bridesmaids and lady of honors which are the girls.