Chapt. 62- Here Comes The Twist

Michael’s POV

“You guys need to chill.” I said getting between Chris and Jason.

“I ain't chillin’ with this... This...” Chris starts.

We glared at him, we know how his big mouth works.

“...This... Whigga!” he finished.

“Whigga?” Jason asked.

“White n*gga.” Chris said.

“Why you big racist!” Jason exclaimed lunging Chris.

Marlon and Jermaine got up and held Jason, while me and Tito stepped infront of Chris, just in case.

Leila, our friends, and Hailee is staring at them worriedly, while Randy’s just playing with his food by his fork looking up like watching a movie.

“Jason, chill man.” Jermaine said.

“How can I chill when this... This...” he starts.

We glared at him, not. here!

“This... Ugh.” he gave up.

“Well why did y'all so bitter to each other?” I asked.

“He bumped into me!” Chris said.

“It was just an accident and I apologized!” Jason defends.

“What happened after that Chris?” I asked rubbing my forehead.

“He touched my suit!” he replied.

We looked at him crazy.

“Really Chris? For a suit?” Randy muttered eating his salad.

“Hey this is brand new and it's douche!” Chris replied.

“Will ya please cool it off for a minute? Chris it was just a suit it's not like he stole it or something.” I exclaimed.

“But STILL he touched it! Nobody's allowed to touch a black man's suit!” Chris exclaimed back.

The rest groaned exaggerated.

I rubbed my temple.

Well... I'll tell a short story about how Chris and I met... It was the time when I was visiting the set of Rush Hour to visit a good friend of mine Jackie Chan, I was 19, just then he introduced Chris, he was nice and funny.

And when they began shooting, I've admired how he reflect his character, it's like he doesn't have to act cuz the character is already in him, he is character, it flows naturally.

I'm surprised Jackie survived Chris’ hypertension, I was laughing like crazy behind the camera, of course they kept on filming me, interviewing me or something.

Just then I congratulate Chris to the success of the movie and admired him and his acting skills, after that we've been friends ever since keeping in touch with each other, until now.

Back to reality...

“C'mon man, I know what you're talking about, but will y'all chill for a sec?” I said.

“(Huff) Fine.” he said plopping on the free seat beside the girl Kaycee who is confused.

Jason done the same and sat beside Hailee.

The rest of the dinner was awkward especially when we felt the growing tension between Jason and Chris.

I found out too that Chris’ here in Canada cuz he got a movie with Bruce Willis, wow big time!