Chapt. 67- Friendship Matters The Most

Chris' POV

*The next day*

I took a deep breath before hopping out of my car.

Today I'm making friends with Jason, I hope he's alright now, I brought some peace offerings and goodies.

I hope he likes it.

I stepped out of the elevator and entered his hospital room.

There I saw him with Megan.

His arm was wrapped around her waist while Hailee's sitting infront of them talking to each other.

I closed the door behind me and they looked up.

"Oh hey Chris." Megan said, waving at me and I smiled waving back.

Hailee waved and did the same to her.

"Hi Jason." I blurt shyly.

"Hi Chris." he blurts back with a smile.

"Um... I'll leave you two alone for a awhile." Hailee blurts standing.

"Me too." Megan agreed looking at Jason.

He smiled and pulled her into a loving kiss.

She smiled kissing back wrapping her arms around his neck.

They pulled away and pecked each other's lips one last time before she got of the bed.

I stood there awkwardly.

"(Giggled) Sorry Chris." she said patting my shoulder and walked away.

When she closed the door behind her, there was an awkward silence between us before I broke it by clearing my throat.

"Um... How ya feelin'?" I began.

"Much better." he replied leaning against the pillow.

"Yeah... Because of... Her... You know." I said and gestured at the door.

He blushed, "Yeah, you're totally right."

I smiled and sat on the chair where Hailee sat before.

"So um... You and Megan... Have a thing?" I asked.

He nodds.

"Since when?"

"Yesterday... When I woke up."

"Well that worked fast." I murmured.

"Yeah... And magical." he added.

We chuckled.

Now let's get serious.

"Uhh... I wanna say sorry to you Jason..." I started, he looked at me sincerely, "... We really had a bad start, and I must admit that I was a bit arrogant, my pride was very high... And I'm sorry, that was really foolish of me." I apologized.

"(Sigh) Um... I do agree you're really arrogant and too proud, but I respect that cuz that's part of you, but you really gotta control it and set it aside and get to know the person better before you judge..." he began and I looked down feeling guilty as ever, "... And I forgive you, I do got mad at you because of the name you called me, but despite that... I forgive you, I always had." he finished.

I sighed in relief and beamed.

"So... Can we start all over?" I asked.

"Sure." he replied.