Chapt. 71- Hate & Passion

Fate’s POV

*Phone Convo*

Me: Who are you?

???: Uhh... Odette.

Me: So Odette, what are you doing with Alexander’s phone?

Odette: Well he's taking a bath and I think this call is important, may I ask who is this?

Me: It's Fate.

“Oddie, who's that in the phone.” I heard Alexander yell in the background.

“Umm... Fate?” she replied.

I heard the phone being snatched and an enthusiastic voice.

Alexander: Hey Fate!

Me: Hey Fate.

I mocked.

Alexander: Um... Fate is there a problem?

Me: Isn't it damn obvious?! Alex, who is that girl?! ARE YOU SLEEPING WITH HER? ARE YOU CHEATING ON ISABELLE!?

Alexander: Woah calm down  Fate! Calm.... Down! NO I'm not sleeping with her she was just paying for a visit and NO I'm definitely NOT cheating on Isabelle... Odette is my SISTER!

My jaw dropped.

How come he never mentioned that he got a sister?

Me: Sister.

Alexander: Yes.

Me: Why didn't you tell me?!

Alexander: I'm sorry, it's just... It's a long story.

Me: That's not an excuse Alex, you hid something to us... Does Isabelle knows about this?

Alexander: No nobody but you and Michael.

Me: Oh Michael knows... How thoughtful.

Alexander: Fate you can hate me, but not Michael, he doesn't know either, he got the same reaction as you have, he got nothing to do with this.

I rolled my eyes.

Me: I'll let this slip but  I want an explanation at L.A, are you free around December?

Alexander: Actually I'm coming back at L.A next week, and yeah I'm free around December but not in Christmas.

Me: Right good good, so um... I want you to meet up with Grace and Janna or with the rest of the gang there, we're having a gathering to surprise someone.

Alexander: Really the gang's coming back?

Me: Yeah... I just called Kate, Peter, and Yuri... They're on their way.

Alexander: That's awesome!

Me: Yeah... But you still owe me an explanation, and I'm still mad at you.

I heard him sigh on the other line.

Alexander: Ok bye.

Me: Bye.

*Phone Convo Ends* 

I feel kinda bad, but he should've told me or us, we're his friends, we're supposed to help one another.

But I guess I'll just wait until I hear his explanation.

Leila’s POV

We arrived at Miami and they did some short tests and changes in the dance routines and stunts.

It was amazing.