Chapt. 34- I'm On My Way

~I just wanna make sure that since Michael is only 24 and he's 8 years older, Janet is still a teenager in this story, let's just say that 'Control' was released when she was 15 and she's declared the youngest successful entertainer so far. Anyways let's also just say that her songs as 'Escapade' and 'All For You' was released along with her past albums before 'Control' which is 'Janet Jackson' and 'Dream Street'. HA! SO RANDOM!
---------------------

Janet's POV

When I hung up in my call with Michael, I can't stop smiling, cuz first of all I found out that I already got a big fan, even though my journey is just getting started, second I've never heard my brother sound so happy. When he mentioned her name he was more than enthusiastic, I can tell his co-star slash friend slash a big fan of mine called Leila Renee is making him that way and I can't wait to meet and thank her personally, she seems to be a great person and I'm looking forward to be part of celebrating her special day.

"Janet? Are you ready?" my choreographer slash a good friend of mine Paula (Abdul) said poking her head from the door, interrupting my thoughts.

"I'll just apply a little bit of make up and I'll be good in a minute." I replied with a smile.

"Ok, don't take too long, we'll be waiting." she replied before closing the door behind her.

Right now I'm in the music studio for a scheduled interview with Sassie Dawson (RANDOM).

I walked through my vanity and fixed my hair and adjust my outfit *PICTURE ABOVE* applied some lip gloss and admired my reflection for awhile.

"This is it! You've been dreaming this since you learned how to dream, now it's here, you already got fans, you're starting to shine girl, this is your time to write your name, you can do this." I said to the girl who looks like me in the mirror.

"(Inhales Sharply & Exhales Loudly) Yeah, I can do this, no turning back this time." I said to myself.

With that I stood exited my dressing room and went to the room where the interview will be shot which is the recording studio.

"Great! Now you're here Janet let's get this interview started." the director said.

I nodded and sat on the chair across this girl who looks in her early 20s, she has short straight dark hair, green eyes, light skin.

"Ok we're up in 3..2..1."

"Hello Janet I'm Sassie Dawson, I'm so glad to finally meet you." she said extending her hand for a handshake with a smile.

Well she seems nice, I guess I don't have to worry about the questions that'll be asked.

"Nice to finally meet you too Sassie." I replied shaking her head smiling back.

The interview went on and all the questions was all about the album, what was it for? Is it inspired?, Everything was going fine until...

"How did Michael react about this album?" she asked.

Isn't it obvious? Of course he's proud of me, is that considered as a question.

"Well he was proud of me, and wished me all the best." I replied slightly distressed.

"How did you know? I mean, in what way?" she asked again.

Now what is she trying to say.

"Um... I called him to inform him that I'll have my first tour, and he congratulates me for the tour and album and said he's so happy for me." I replied.

"Well you know if you'll go more further you'll compete with your brother Michael."

Is she trying to ditch me from my career or something? Hmm...