Chapt. 2- Meeting

*The next day*

Leila's POV

Rrrriiiiinnngggggg, rrrriiingggg, tinginingi ning ning, tinginingi ning ning, poom, poom, poom

Ugghhh!!! why did I always have weird ringtones, it's making my mind explode to pieces.

Then I slammed the clock's stop button, "Shut Up!!!" I yelled loudly but sleepily, when I glanced at the clock it reads 9:00 am shoot! I got an hour to get ready!

I hurriedly get up and kicked the large covers away from me and flipped to get on my feet it was a success I landed on my feet but my legs are not yet fully generated so I lost my balance and I ended up falling on the floor and landing on my chin.

"Garshh!!! SERIOUSLY!!!" I immediately got up and ran through the bathroom but ended up slipping again with me landing on my butt.

"Ooohhh... Come on!!! Mygad" I got up on my feet and stood by the sink and brushed my teeth, I immediately hop in the shower and took a quick bath, when I'm done I immediately picked up my outfit, I chose a violet silk shirt reaching my hips, black leggings reaching my knees, and black sandals. Yep I'm just a simple girl though they say I'm a rising star so I gotta start dressing like one, *scoff* screw that I love being myself off cam. I after that I picked up my phone to call my manager *slash* uncle Mel Gibson *sigh* yep again THE Mel Gibson is my uncle, he is the only one who's famous in our family excluding me.

It rang a couple of times before he picked it up.

"Hello baby cakes" Uncle started

I blushed to the nickname " Wow I love that nickname uncle you should call me like that more often, every single girl in our family is being called "Bing" so I always ended confused." I said with a smile.

Uncle Mel and I are the closest in our family he's the second older brother of my mother who is the youngest upon the 5 siblings.

"*Chuckled* alright baby cake I'll call you in that name at all times, but you gotta have one word on that, there's no turning back" We both laughed.

"So why did you call baby cake? You need something or you WANT something?" he asked with a playful mocking tone.

I snickered a little "No not this time uncle, I NEED you to help me with this project we accepted"

"Ok what about it?"

"I'm going in Neverland at 10, today's my interview slash meeting about the project and I need you to catch up to discuss it with me, I hope you don't mind"

"Of course I don't mind, anything for you baby cakes, I'll be there in no time"

"*Sigh* thank you uncle you always know how to make me feel better, next to Janet Jackson" I added with a giggle.

"*scoff & laughed* you're welcome baby cakes I'll see you in Neverland"

"Bye I love you Uncle drive safe"

"Bye baby cake you drive safe too and I love you with all my heart"

We hang up and I slipped on the clothes I chose then I decided to leave my natural curly hair down, it's still wet anyway, I put on face powder and lip gloss, I wasn't really a fond of make up though.

I glanced to the clock it reads 9:40 quarter to 10, I picked my purse up and closed the door behind me I immediately hopped in my car which is already outside and drove to Neverland. My heart is pounding, but I liked it, I love being nervous it keeps me alert at all times. And I'm gonna meet the man who I long to be with and my biggest crush Michael Jackson.