Chapt. 18- The New Side Of Leila

Michael's POV

Finally they gave us all a break, this shooting is so stressful and we always get a lack of sleep, and it's..... FRIDAY!

"Ok... Guys so far, you deserves a nice vacation, we'll be working and edit few of the scenes, while you all go have some fun, I'll see you guys in 2 months" James announced through the speaker.

We all cheered in happiness.

"Finally, I can have my beauty sleep." one random girl said.

"OMG, I'm not gonna let one day pass without going to the mall this happens once in a lifetime you know" another girl said.

"All I'm gonna do is have a good time." the girl who said that gives me creeps, she's staring at me seductively bitting her lip.

I looked away from that hideous sight, yeah she's attractive but I don't like how she interacts with boys, almost every boy she found cute or attractive got a piece of her.

The only guys left was me, Alexander, the boys, and a couple of teenagers ages 16-17.

Now she's taking advantage at me.

"Guys come on, let's go hang out at the bar." Harvey said.

Harvey is one of the supporting actors and in the movie he played as a nerd.

Me (The Author)'s POV

In case you're wondering, this Harvey is not attractive the CHARACTER Harvey is not attractive, just like mentioned in the story he played as a nerd. That's why, so that means that seductive girl didn't touch him, she only hit hot guys. Ok ok back to the story.

Leila's POV

Well Harvey asked us out, that means me, Michael, the boys and girls, along with Alexander and Isabelle have to go.

"Oh really?" Grace asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I'm not pulling any pranks this time" Harvey replied.

"Why?" Janna asked.

"Cuz I've changed and the whole cast is coming we're having a farewell party." he said.

"Farewell party, we'll see each other again in 2 months!" I exlaimed.

Harvey adjusted his glasses I mean spectacles, and grinned.

"Come on pleaaasssee... I wanna go with you guys" he whined.

"Why don't you go all by yourself?" Vince asked annoyed.

"Guys... I'm too shy... Pleaaasssee, come with me." Harvey pleaded, Vince's right he IS annoying on and off cam.

"Please?" he pleaded with Janna.

"Nope" she replied without hesitation.

"Please?" he pleaded with Grace.

"Sorry Harvey, but no" she replied giving him a 'sorry' look.

He's about to plead with Kate but she arched him a do-it-and-you're-dead look, he looks down as his apology and turned to Fate.

"Pleaaasssee?" he pleaded at her.

She hesitates before answering "No" shaking her head.

Oh no.

"Pretty Pleaaasssee" he pleaded at me with puppy dog eyes, honestly it doesn't fit him.

But I understand his point, I hesitates pretty hard, looking down.

I pulled my head up.

"Ok"